Wildblue / WildBlue software corrupted my new $1600.00 computer!
After a couple of weeks with Wildblue my computer kept crashing. Tech. (non)supt. suggested my computer was too slow, so I ordered a new Dell XPS710. Their tech came out and loaded all the software on for me and couldn't get it to work....said my computer was busy downloading new updates and that it should work in a couple of hours. Never did, so I disconnected Wildblue and hookedup my dial-up. My new computed would not work....kept getting "Wildblue errors." Hired my own tech to come out and he said my startup files were now corrupted and I needed to return my new Dell to Dell to repair. Called Wildblue for the zillionth time (incredibly rude) "care and escalation" rep told me I couldn't talk with a management person, nor could I get a Wildblue repair tech to come out because I now had a defective computer. I couldn't get out of the contract because it took Dell three weeks to make the computer and that put me over the 30 days. I am now out $1600.00 and will have to hire an attorney. BEWARE!!!
More Wildblue Complaints & Reviews
- Wildblue - Awful support, poor delivery of the service, continual problems 
- Wildblue - Grand Theft
- Wildblue - Beware of the Trap! 
- Wildblue - Lies
- Wildblue - Awful service 
- Wildblue - FRAUD / FORGERY 
- Wildblue - Unauthorized money transfers
- Wildblue - Bad customer service
- Wildblue - Rude employees, bank fraud and no one cares