White smile pen / rip off and scam

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I REQUESTED A SAMPLE FROM WHITE SMILE AND PAID 2.95 FOR SHIPPING. NO WHERE IN THE FINE PRINT DID IT SAY THAT I WOULD BE CHARGED 88 BUCKS A MONTH WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THESE ###ERS NEED TO BE SUED.
WHO'S WITH ME????

Comments

• Dd
      11th of Apr, 2010

The same happened to me! Does anyone know their phone/address?

• Dd
      11th of Apr, 2010

The same happened to me! Can't even find their phone # or physical address. Does anyone know either? Thanks!

• Wa
      11th of Apr, 2010

i have their phone number, which i was given to me by my bank when i cancelled my debit card in order not to incur any more of their heinous charges. when i called their customer svc line the woman (who was extremely rude) told me that the charges were completely valid. i got so mad at her i hung up. HERE'S THEIR NUMBER. 1-800-659-3588
    apparently they run this scam with not only this product, but other products as well, because the first thing she asked me was which product i was calling about. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL. IF ANYONE WANTS TO HIRE A LAWYER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT PLEASE LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER AND CONSULT WITH ONE.

THANK YOU.
    i had to remove my phn number from here, because some people were mistakenly calling me and cussing me out like i was the company.