White Oak Press / Expressions Book paid for never recieved

White Oak Press
2833 Smith Ave., Suite 151
Phone: 410-764-7471
I had purchased in the past poetry books through another complany, which lead me to believe that White Oak Press was ligitimate. Since May 2008, I had paid for the book "Expressions", and still haven't recieved it. The bank check was cashed June 2008. I tried calling the contact given name Sheryl Howell, Senior Editor numerous times & no one answered during business hours. Twice I got to leave a voice message, but never did I get a return call. Today 1/21/09 I tried calling again only to find the phone number has been disconnected. I also, sent letters & will send another one today. I need to know if this address still exists as well.
This book was purchased with my niece's peom which I had planned to surprise her with as a gift. Being she lives on a very remote island & has scholard herself into a good college. This was so very disappointing.
I would like a reimbursement, so I can purchase it through the previous publisher I had used. Times are very hard & taking people's trust for granted just doesn't sit right with me. If anyone hears of what else can be done, please let me know. Thank you.

A  28th of Feb, 2009 by
My son gave me his poem, sent it in with check, back in January 08 never received book. These people need to be stopped!!