Wendy's Restaurant / drive thru missing items
First, they took the order incorrectly. Before I paid I asked for it be repeated and they were missing 3 items. Then when I finally got the food they forgot 2 of my sandwiches. I had to drive all the way back and I called first so the order would be corrected quickly. I made the mistake of taking the food in with me to prove to them that I was missing items and the manager took the order and threw it away. I was just trying to be honest by showing him that it was missing. He them proceeded to take for ever to refill the order. Then when he gave it to me he barely said sorry and when I rechecked the order before I left I was missing 3 orders of fried. Then I had to wait even longer to get them. There was no apology and no effort to make amends by offering me anything for my time and inconvenience. The whole process took an additional 30 minutes. While I waiting for my order there was another man that came in from the drive thru and they gave him his order immediately. He was the same color as the man working the back. I was not. Anyway while I was watching my order and others being made I noticed that about 1/2 of the 8 people behind the counter and handling the food had gloves on. Very poor service!!!
More Wendy's Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - spoiled food, or poor employee hygiene! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - Manager
- Wendys - check my order at drive thru., told girl my burger was cold she said it just came off grill 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - wendys in allentown pa
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food and service 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - double charging my bank card on several occasions. I complain and the managers made me feel like I was the problem.