Wendy's / out of many food items

800 s stephenson aveIron Mountain, MI, United States Review updated:

How is it that I would order a #9- 10 pc chicken nugget meal, they tell me they are out of nuggets and fries. I chose a #4 next, the baconator and a salad because they don't have fries and a hand spun shake... Guess what they were out of vanilla frosty's so they couldn't make the shake. The salad was frozen and the soda I got was watered down. I wanted to kill someone when I ate my sandwich, they didn't have or didn't put mayo on it and they used SHREDDED CHEESY... on a burger. What the hell, how can this run as a Wendy's? They were out of fries, nuggets, mayo?, cheese, frosty's which includes the shakes and floats.. I am afraid to ask what else they were out of, I threw that crap out and went to McDonalds. Avoid Iron Mountain Wendy's...

Comments

Ju
  5th of Jul, 2007

Wendy's - Poor quality product!

My son bought 2 chicken ceasar salads today $10.00 for 2 of them i can't believe how small they were. We always got are salads there the price was the same and each salad was half the size. VERY DISAPPOINTED! WILL NOT GO THERE AGAIN!
Ro
  21st of Jul, 2007
I had went to wendys tonight with the family we are tired of the same old places so we took the drive to the one on crosstimbers in houston tx. I was shocked so was my wife but it was to late to turn around we were down the street from home. The cheese in our burger where thinker then the meat i had also order a double stacker and all i got was a single meat. I did not expect that since we had been to the one on west rd. There services was great the food was good we had just said that night that we were going to stop going to the other fast food places because we loved it so much. But now we might have a very big change of heart.
Cr
  14th of Dec, 2007

Wendy's - Bait and switch!
Queen st
Martinsburg
West Virginia

I went through the wendy's drive thru and ordered 2 classic tripple stacks. When I got my order I was given a tripple 3/4 pound cheesburger. When I advised the cashier of the mistake I was advised that they do not sell the triple classics anymore. When I returned home I accessed the wendy's website and found that they advertise the triple stack online $1.99 a piece vs $4.79 for one.
Ca
  24th of Feb, 2008

Wendy's - poor service
Phone: 386-758-1698

Stopped for lunch at this Wendy's. Very poor set up, small kitchen and only ONE person taking orders and payment
The line was out the door...about 15 people. Terrible...My burger can cold, the cheese wasn't even melted on the burger!
Its been a few years since I've been to a Wendys, and it will be even longer until I chance it again.
Yu
  24th of Mar, 2008
I worked at Wendy's let me told you is was hell, I been there around 2 years and half I never get a raise even tough I'm a very hard working person, white people earn more even tough they don't have experience they don't start with minimun wage like I did . Most of the manager are ###s. especially the store manager name Jony even tough we always short on people he doesn't help he is always seating on his chair in the office, most of time there only 3 people after the persons from 6:30 to 2:30 pm leave and add to that they still want us to give an excellent service and fast. Most of the time they don't give me ten minutes break. and they even are cutting employees' hours because the labor is high that's ### they the bonus that's the reason. please if you live around 970 e. badillo Covina 91724 in California don't apply there is hell.
Gu
  2nd of Sep, 2008
ok, i work at wendys and i would have to say your a ###! seriously, there may be times when our frosty machine breaks or when were low on the things we need like cheese or nuggets. it takes about 4 mins to cook most of the stuff so if you didnt want to wait 4 little minutes. then thats your ###ing loss. now about the drink, it ran out, you just go back and ask for a different drink, who do you think we are. a bunch of ###s that dont know what the ### were doing!
Le
  19th of Nov, 2008

Wendy's - No sour cream, forks, spoons, napkins
Wendy's / N. Highland
Jackson
Tennessee

No sour cream, napkins, forks, spoons yesterday.
We orderd potatoe and chilli's. This is the second time they left this out. How do they expect people to eat with no forks and spoons? No napkins? By the time I went back to the drive thru to get my sour cream and butter, the food was cold.
La
  21st of Nov, 2008

Wendy's - horrible service and nasty food
wendy's
port author
Texas
Phone: 409-527-0894

My family went to Wendy's in Port Author, Texas. It was the most horrible food and service I have ever had! The burgers were not cooked and were raw. the fried were cold and the chilli had chunks of meat in it like they had threw hb patties in it. Ill never go back, I tried to get my money back but they wouldnt give it back!!! WE WILL NEVER NEVER GO BACK!!
  3rd of Jan, 2009
Sometimes, a restaurant runs out of things. You can't expect a place to keep EVERYTHING stocked all the time. The workers were trying their hardest to please you with the available materials.

Maybe you should have spoken with the general manager, ask him why he didn't order the things he was low on.
  3rd of Jan, 2009
I work register at Wendy's and it's not really odd for one person to be taking the orders, putting them together, and accepting payment. Though, with a line like that, there really should have been three.
  3rd of Jan, 2009
The chilli meat is made of hamburger patties, chopped up. Did you expect chilli with no meat? Vegan chilli, maybe?
We
  15th of Jan, 2009
Everystore is differant whereas the Wendy's websie still shows the triple stack for 1.99 many franchise stores and corprate stores no longer carry the product. Double check the menu at each individual store rather than just assuming..it will save you a great deal of problems.
We
  15th of Jan, 2009
Stop pulling the race card, you probly didn't get a raise because you were probly a crappy employee...
Ki
your a ###
Sm
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Go back to school. You'll learn to spell and can get a good job so you can eat in better restaurants.
De
  14th of Apr, 2009

Wendy's - stop making the great fish sandwich
Pontotoc
Mississippi
Phone: 662-489-7896

Wendy's has the best fish sandwich ever and we were so sad to see that it is a seasonal item. We wish some how you could put it on the menu all the time. We ate this sandwich about 2 to 3 times a week. Please, please, please get it on the menu all the time.
Li
  27th of May, 2009
I worked at a Wendy's when I was 16 years ago for a few months, and the fish sandwich was extremely popular when it came around seasonally. It would probably be profitable for Wendy's if they put it on the menu permanently.
Mo
  21st of Jul, 2009

Wendy's - Selling puppies in the parking lot
Nixa
Missouri

The manager working the Sunday evening shift permitted a lady to sell puppies in the parking lot. The lady set up a small fence for the puppies, her lawn chair, & a large sign and kicked back in her lawn chair and enjoyed her cigarettes while the puppies sat in the hot sun waiting for a buyer with cash to come by and get them. This was very unethical to say the least!!
Fe
  1st of Aug, 2009

Wendy's - Awful, awful, awful
wendys.com

I purchase some fries from your establishment and they had a nasty aftertaste don't know if they didn't change the oil or what. Maybe someone should go around and do a taste test. You use to have some great fries, not anymore sorry!
Lm
  9th of Sep, 2009
Don't listen to Nonni mouse.

That woman was a backyard breeder and you did the right thing by staying away. Backyard breeders sell sick and badly unhealthy puppies with potential behavior problems. DO NOT EVER buy a dog from these people! Nonnie mouse should keep his mouth shut and is probably a backyard breeder himself!

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating