Wells Fargo Auto Finance / inappropriate late fee charges!

Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
I submitted a payment for Dec which cleared my bank on Dec 6 2007 I submitted payment for Jan and Feb on Jan 2 which cleared the bank They sent a statement stating that I owed late fees because they had never received the Dec payment and when I said there was a canceled check with their stamp on it they said they required a copy of my bank statement which shows that it cleared the bank My bank does not give out account information and the customer service department stated that the issue would never be resolved because that was their policy They refused to let me speak to a supervisor stating that they were at a meeting and it was a 24-48 hour wait for a supervisor They refused to give the name of a person I could speak with to resolve the issue.

Comments

Ve
  4th of Aug, 2008
I have purchased 2005 nissan altima. I have had numerous problems and complaints with Wells Fargo Auto Fiance.
Their customer service is terrible. My payments have always been received on their end on the 26th of each month . My car note is due on the 16th i have a 10day grace period. they have issue late charges on my account for 2 years, not only this . They have charge me 518.00 a month from 396.07 a month saying that I did not have insurance when I did. I have advise them that this is incorrect and I have fax the necessary paper work about my insurance. They still have not correct this problem. I have complain to the BBB and have gotten several responses from them and Wells Fargo advocate and nothing still has not been done. I would like to also file a class suit on these rude people. I am on line at this time holding for 10 minutes to get the corporate office in order for me to file charges with the attorney general in this state. No one yet has came to the phone.
Also this has been reported to my credit and drop down my score alot . What can I do.
And guess what they Hung up ./..

veronikacarter@yahoo.com