Wells Fargo Auto Finance / inappropriate late fee charges!
I submitted a payment for Dec which cleared my bank on Dec 6 2007 I submitted payment for Jan and Feb on Jan 2 which cleared the bank They sent a statement stating that I owed late fees because they had never received the Dec payment and when I said there was a canceled check with their stamp on it they said they required a copy of my bank statement which shows that it cleared the bank My bank does not give out account information and the customer service department stated that the issue would never be resolved because that was their policy They refused to let me speak to a supervisor stating that they were at a meeting and it was a 24-48 hour wait for a supervisor They refused to give the name of a person I could speak with to resolve the issue.
More Wells Fargo Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - banking
- Wells Fargo - change of address 
- Wells Fargo - merchant service fail to process nightly batches
- Wells Fargo - manager & teller customer service 
- Wells Fargo - personal loan