Webster Flea Market / Bad service

1 Webster, FL, United States Review updated:

Yesterday I went to a Flea market in Webster Florida it's only open on Mon. and closes at 3pm..it's on Market street or Market blvd. or something like that..anyway I went there and found several vendors sellings designer handbags or so I thought..I chose a Prada bag I fell in love with..I asked this little Oriental Guy and Girl behind the counter if they were authentic and they both said "yes" at the time I had no idea how to tell the difference..I guess my first clue should have been, when I asked how much? and he said "$35"..I said I'll give you $25 he said "$30" I said $27 then he countered with "$28" so I said ok $28..I came home happy I had a "real Prada" today I came online and asked how could I tell the difference..my heart broke..first there was loose threads inside..second no serial numbers either inside the bag or outside no coa either..the designer insignia was too big and the lettering was all wrong and the biggest telling thing of all Prada was not stitched throughout the lining..I should have known something was up when I opened the bag and looked inside they both cringed as trusting as I am I thought they were afraid I'd grab the purse and run, but not all was lost I may not own a real Prada, but I do still love the design and shape of the bag so I will carry it..I just want everyone to know Lily's Lucky Handbags Corp. sells fake designer handbags!

Va

More Webster Flea Market Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ig
      13th of Oct, 2013

What??? Are you stupid??? First of all the people behind the counter were Asian- NOT- Oriental. Oriental describes a rug. Second, l you are at a FLEA MARKET not Saks, duh! Third, have you not heard, "If it sounds to good to be true it probably is" Grow up!
    Tired of truly stupid people.

• Su
      1st of Jan, 2015

Bought what's called pillow in a bag off of two Asian, they had a pillow out off the bag, those real heavy foam pillows with the small holes in them. Pillow had a zipper so you could see the actual foam.its in a round bag has bamboo written on the bag and on the pillow. Paid $25.00 for it Didn't take it out until I got home. What a shock. You could see were they had taked the stitching out, the pillow was lumpy like it had cut up foam in it, as the thing swelled it became overly large and hard. My husband was made wanted to take it back the next Monday, in gas it would of eat up what the pillow costed and then you have no receipt because the Asians don't have one to give how convenient why, because there are more than one place at this flea market that are selling them so all they have to do is claim they were not the ones that sold it to us. Today January1st i decided to take the pillow apart and see what was inside, there wasn't large chunks of pieces of foam there were millions and millions of pieces of foam thanks a lot for making my day miserable.buyers beware. It want happen again, if I can't see it and hold it out of the package it came in I'm not buying it

• Fl
      27th of Apr, 2015

well now, i think it's a shame that you find a customer stupid and ignorance is no excuse. The sellers job is to take care of the customer. First of all they lied telling her its real. She says she didn't know. Seller should help her understand, be knowledgeable about their product and teach her. That customer will come back if you're honest and treat them right. Don't put it on the customer. All the responsibility lies on the seller.

• Fl
      27th of Apr, 2015

All sellers should strive for customer satisfaction. makes the flea market look bad. i know the people that run it for years and they're great people. i used to set up there a lot until i moved. that's a really nice flea market. i hate getting ripped. i've gotten ripped myself. I've had people put tags over broken places. customers have a certain amount of trust in the sellers. you don't exploit that. they're out having a good time. they picked webster and they picked your space. they saw something you had that they wanted. we need to do better.

• Da
      5th of Sep, 2016

It's a flea market -- you never expect "new" from a flea market they are second run items that's why they are bargains - go to Saks or Macys if you want 1st quality -- you are just upset someone put something over on you instead of the other way around

• Th
      20th of Nov, 2017

i enjoyed the restaurant at webster verry much. the only real compaint i have is that i feel the parking is turning into a scam.when i got their much of the parking was taken. im new to this flea market so have to learn the layout.im elderly and dont get around verry well.so i parked acrost the street at the dollar general.their were no cARS THEIR. AND NO SIGHN WHERE I PARKED.ON RETURNING I DICOVEREDmy vehicle had been towed. dollar general said they had it towed.the cost 200 dollars. they do not take credit cards.im limping, no vehicle, no phone no money. i remember a lady with a money belt looking at me when i parked.im thinking weebster gets paid for parking, dollar general gets a share from pro car the tow service.hmmm. idont know just guesin, what do you think. i think i be verry carful where i park and will advise all elderly and snow birds to do the sale. i also think dollar general has gotton their last dollar from me. and im going to miss that restaurant. two ladies took pity on this old white hared and gave me a ride to the place my car was towed. i cant thank you enough. oh yes i will pay it forward. thank you.