Webshopdeltalkd.com Online GB / no idea

1 No idea, New Zealand Review updated:

Hello
Whoever this is, they deducted AUD133.08 off my credit card on the 19 November.This converted to my New Zealand Credit card to NZD146.00.
I have no idea who this company is or whether it is a real company. I have never heard of them and I am so disgusted that they could do this. I have no idea where the got my credit card info from as I am normally very careful when I use my card and I hardly ever use my card to buy things online. I find people like this disgusting as the feed of the worker and I would like to know who they are so that I can put more info on the web about these thieves.

Je
Nov 21, 2018

Comments

• Gl
      16th of Dec, 2018

JeanetteO,
    Hi, just to let you know, I too, have had money taken!! Last night, checking my account, I found AUD$138:86 'withdrawn' by these thieves from my account last Friday, 14th December, ostensibly Online. Thankfully, I had written down in my diary what I had done that day, plus had kept receipts of any transactions (sure, different to online but I always write what paid, reason and order/receipt number!!). Contacted my financial institution and read your comment to them. Response is: it is international through Visa. My card is now cancelled (yay!!), have to fill in some paperwork, they will investigate but looks as if they are reimbursing me, plus ordering me a new card. If you haven't already, I suggest you do similar. I hope you are as fortunate as me and will be reimbursed!! Good Luck.
    Duchess1