webcom tech sap / FAKE INSTITUTE

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Abhishek Shukla, a victim of this educational institute WEBCOM USA.

I registered with this institute in Dec 09 in SAP CRM (Functional Consulting) course which was a 2 months program. For this prog, I've paid a heavy fee of sum rs 25000. At the time of enrolment, institute made me some commitments like:

a. Industry Professional as a Faculty
b. Placement after Course completion
c. Live training during the lectures / course

Even after completing my course from the institution, no placement happened, Even I'm waiting for interview call arranged by this institution. ot only me, but the whole batch & other mates are suffering from these false commitment made by the instituition.

I'm requesting to you to take necessary action against the org & do some justice for me as I've paid my hard earned money & valuable time to this institute.

Regards
Abhishek Shukla
[protected]

Comments

• Ra
      29th of Jul, 2016

Sudhanshu Malhotra is one of biggest fake person, he is the owner of Webcom technologies and webcom etrade. He is physically exploiting our counsellor in our cabin.

• Ra
      29th of Jul, 2016

They are providing SAP training but they are not authorized for SAP. they providing fake training and big fake placement to very cities. Sudhanshu is just graduate in Art with second class.