Comments

• Vi
      27th of Oct, 2008

I hope that you will give an immediate action to my complaint. Sana nagkakaroon kayo ng managerial traning for Pharmacist kasi kahit na Pharmacist sila they are handling people paano nila matuturuan yung mga tao nila ng motivation and proper customer service kung sila mismo hindi nila alam, ang alam lang nila mag dispense. Its not enough to give the satisfaction of the customer. Like in my case, kahit na tama yung naibigay sa akin na gamot, i was thingking kung sa watsons pa rin ako bibili kasi baka maulit na naman ang pambabastos sa akin and also siguro sa iba rin in front of the other customer.

I'm a professional person kaya sa ganitong way ko nalang sinabi yung inis ko sa pharmacist na yun. Because i don't want to make a debate and say any bad words in front of the other customer during that day that i was talking to that head pharmacist... I hope that you will give an immediate action in this matter.

• Mv
      1st of Dec, 2008

I agree with the observation that the staff of some of your branches are rude. I experienced this myself when I bought some items at Watsons Marquinton. Someone from head office should try to go there incognito to verify this observation.