Walmart Picture Me Photo Studios / poor attitude and terrible service!
I recently had my 2 sons pictures taken at this Walmart Picture Me Studio. Everything went great. They both smiled in each of their pictures and the photographer was great too! My husband and I picked out the pictures and packages that we wanted and then we were told we could pick up these pictures on March 4th. Great, just in time for Easter. Well, when March 4th arrived, I went to pick up the pictures at the designated time and was told by the associate that the pictures weren't there and she had no idea where they were. She had the personality of a leech let me tell you!! She wasn't about to go out of her way for anybody, and if she smiled, I think her face would've cracked. After several minutes of waiting in line behind another lady who was told the same thing about her picture package not being there and 2 unhappy children who were ready for naps, I wasn't exactly too happy when I was told that my pictures weren't there and all that could be done was to re-order the pictures. Are you kidding me!? No let me call someone or the manager, no apologies, no nothing!! Just... there's nothing I can do, except re-order the pictures. Come on, this is why it's bologna to pay for anything before you have the actual item in your hand! I paid over $100 for these pictures and now no pictures?! I just wanted to tell this girl where she could go, but I thought better of it because my 2 boys were with me. Then when I asked for a manager's phone number, all I got was... I can only give you our store number! Ah, HELLO, I'M IN THE STORE RIGHT NOW!! What good was it to give me the store number when no manager was even to be seen. This associate really has no business being in this line of work if she has no people skills. I eventually just walked away from her because she was getting me more and more upset and I knew that even if these pictures were re-ordered, I wasn't going to have them for the gifts on which they were intended. So for all you people out there planning on getting your photos done in this studio, (1) make sure that this girl isn't working on the day of your shoot and (2) make sure you actually receive your pictures on the day that they were intended to arrive.
More Walmart Picture Me Photo Studios Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward
- Walmart Store in Berryville AR - a&w small beverage drinks