Walmart / discrimination at walmart
The last few times I have shopped at Walmart I have been accosted as I leave the store by an employee demanding to see my receipt. Normally I would not take offense; however, I am white and the employee is an African-American woman who works there every Sunday and she does not stop other African-American shoppers and demand to see their receipts. In addition, I have shopped at other Walmarts and they do not stop you as you are leaving demanding to see your receipt. If this is a practice that they are going to continue then it needs to be consistent. Every single person should be stopped and have their merchandise counted (i.e. Costco). I feel that I was being singled out and discriminated against since I am white and the store is in a hispanic neighborhood. My father is a retired judge and we are looking into if this violates my civil rights.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - gift card $500 
- Walmart Shipping Carrier - san pellegrino water 8.4fl. oz.. ordered online
- Walmart Store - Meridian ID on Ten Mile Road - store is continuously understocked, out of things or discontinuing items.
- Walmart - 19" blue ombre table lamp
- Walmart Stores - charging us for an item that we returned (receipt & tracking included)