Walmart / machnics steal items from customers car
Yesterday July 28, 2009 I went to this Wal-Mart in Edinburg, TX to change car battery.
I arrived there on 8:40 AM and I shopped over there. I went back to the automobile part to ask to finish changing battery on 9:35 AM, they still was working. I continued shopping until 10:00 AM. I asked again, but they want me to come back 10 to 15 minutes. I went there at 10: 15AM and I received receipt. On the receipt their service completed time was 9:52 AM. I was so upset and asked them, but I only heard very rude “sorry”.
When I got home, I couldn’t find out my portable CD player (with mp3) and portable DVD player in my car. They stole my CD player and DVD player in my car while they change car battery. I went back to Wal-Mart and requested to watch video to one of manager, but she told me nothing in video unfaithfully. They told me to bring police report to let me review their video. I reported police department today. I’m very mad at Wal-Mart. I trust this company and I bought many items we need. But they are too rude and they don’t want to solve this problem. Most of all, they don’t want help me. Beside of my lost item from there work shop, but I’m so sad meet their rude and unfaithful attitude.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - product caused me to break up with girlfriend. 
- Walmart Stores - Greeter/Shop lift Accuser
- Walmart Stores - Ordered online. Your distribution center delivered my package to wrong address
- Walmart Stores - meat department selling garbage in tube of burger
- Walmart Stores - vizo 43 d series