Walmart / machnics steal items from customers car

1 4101 S. McColl St.Edinburg, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 956-618-2018

Yesterday July 28, 2009 I went to this Wal-Mart in Edinburg, TX to change car battery.

I arrived there on 8:40 AM and I shopped over there. I went back to the automobile part to ask to finish changing battery on 9:35 AM, they still was working. I continued shopping until 10:00 AM. I asked again, but they want me to come back 10 to 15 minutes. I went there at 10: 15AM and I received receipt. On the receipt their service completed time was 9:52 AM. I was so upset and asked them, but I only heard very rude “sorry”.
When I got home, I couldn’t find out my portable CD player (with mp3) and portable DVD player in my car. They stole my CD player and DVD player in my car while they change car battery. I went back to Wal-Mart and requested to watch video to one of manager, but she told me nothing in video unfaithfully. They told me to bring police report to let me review their video. I reported police department today. I’m very mad at Wal-Mart. I trust this company and I bought many items we need. But they are too rude and they don’t want to solve this problem. Most of all, they don’t want help me. Beside of my lost item from there work shop, but I’m so sad meet their rude and unfaithful attitude.

Comments

• Te
      8th of Aug, 2009

The following letter is fraud. Don't listen to this guy. He has been going from machanic to machanic, (Wal-Mart, Kmart, non department store machanice) with the same story. I doubt that he had had any of these items stolen and probably he wants his made up items replaced. He has been doing this for years.

8th of Aug, 2009

Did you not have the same problem at Kmart, with the exact same story. Why was that letter deleted?

• St
      29th of Aug, 2009

Terrie Cloth;

How would you know that the complaint is not authentic but is a fraud?

Perhaps you are an associate or the manager of the specified Wal-Mart?

• St
      29th of Aug, 2009

no hes actualy right this ### goes around on many message boards slightly changing stuff jsut google his template complaint youl find a bunch of results

12th of Sep, 2009

Stephen, if you woul get your head out of your ###, you would realise that this particular user has been using this website and other websites to scam companies His girlfriend is a registered nurse and does the same. Or perhaps you are part of the scam and sticking up for your friend.

12th of Sep, 2009

Also this person had the same problem at Kmart, wrote the exact same letter. Had it deleted.