Walmart / bad service
Today on January 3 around 8 pm, I went to your store for an exchange of an gift set. Well the item I was returning, price was reduced. I told the tall male customer service person that I was willing to keep the item if I got a price adjustment. The guy said okay. Then I told him, that the rest of the items on the receipt were in my car and could I do the other items that I had bought a week earlier. <br>He said "yes!" Well, I go to my car and come back 20 minutes later and got another customer service rep. Well, I told her I just want to do a return and buy back. She asked me who said I could do this. I pointed to the guy next to her. <br>He told her "he did." She takes the item and goes two different people. She comes back with an female African manager. <br>I asked "what was the problem?" She said, that I could not return the items because they were holiday items. (Vanilla Lotion & Soap gift set). I asked " Where on this receipt or on the board above me, that it said that?" <br>She said, "It has always been that way. I told her, that I just did it 5 minutes ago, and someone else approved it, why was the process changing now. They said the other guy did not get it approved by a manager. <br> I told the argumentative manager "Since I was getting bad customer service, then I could return the items with a receipt since she was refusing to give me price the adjustment!" <br>She storms off, in an angry tone saying "I will not allow it!" Then I told short female customer service rep that computer allowed a price adjustment without a manager, why do we need to discuss it with the manager. She goes on and says that the guy next her was new. <br> I told her "I didn't care, the computer allowed it. What's the problem?" I was so upset with the bad customer service, I told her to return all the items and the items I was about to purchase I left them in the store. <br> In addition, I told her that I guess the customer isn't always right at Wal mart" I thought Wal mart and I was going to have a good relationship since, the store moved. I wanted to stop shopping at Target. I had never had this bad of service at Target. Therefore, I would like to know, what is Wal Mart's problem. Sorry, I didnot get their names, but I am pretty sure, you can just check the schedule to see who was working at that time. Wal mart needs to post their rules or stop disrespecting innocent customers.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - gift card $500
- Walmart Shipping Carrier - san pellegrino water 8.4fl. oz.. ordered online
- Walmart Store - Meridian ID on Ten Mile Road - store is continuously understocked, out of things or discontinuing items.
- Walmart - 19" blue ombre table lamp
- Walmart Stores - charging us for an item that we returned (receipt & tracking included)