Walmart / bad service

Wal Mart
9301 Forest Lane
Today on January 3 around 8 pm, I went to your store for an exchange of an gift set. Well the item I was returning, price was reduced. I told the tall male customer service person that I was willing to keep the item if I got a price adjustment. The guy said okay. Then I told him, that the rest of the items on the receipt were in my car and could I do the other items that I had bought a week earlier. <br>He said "yes!" Well, I go to my car and come back 20 minutes later and got another customer service rep. Well, I told her I just want to do a return and buy back. She asked me who said I could do this. I pointed to the guy next to her. <br>He told her "he did." She takes the item and goes two different people. She comes back with an female African manager. <br>I asked "what was the problem?" She said, that I could not return the items because they were holiday items. (Vanilla Lotion & Soap gift set). I asked " Where on this receipt or on the board above me, that it said that?" <br>She said, "It has always been that way. I told her, that I just did it 5 minutes ago, and someone else approved it, why was the process changing now. They said the other guy did not get it approved by a manager. <br> I told the argumentative manager "Since I was getting bad customer service, then I could return the items with a receipt since she was refusing to give me price the adjustment!" <br>She storms off, in an angry tone saying "I will not allow it!" Then I told short female customer service rep that computer allowed a price adjustment without a manager, why do we need to discuss it with the manager. She goes on and says that the guy next her was new. <br> I told her "I didn't care, the computer allowed it. What's the problem?" I was so upset with the bad customer service, I told her to return all the items and the items I was about to purchase I left them in the store. <br> In addition, I told her that I guess the customer isn't always right at Wal mart" I thought Wal mart and I was going to have a good relationship since, the store moved. I wanted to stop shopping at Target. I had never had this bad of service at Target. Therefore, I would like to know, what is Wal Mart's problem. Sorry, I didnot get their names, but I am pretty sure, you can just check the schedule to see who was working at that time. Wal mart needs to post their rules or stop disrespecting innocent customers.

A  26th of Mar, 2009 by
Wal Mart has went to ### since SAM WALTON passed... After my experience last night I refuse to ever shop there agian... The one in Sevierville TN is the worse...Last night My friends and I went in there to get some Easter shopping done... I got a sucker for my 2 yr old and got to looking it was broken so I sit it out of the buggy! well this store associayte named SANDY came acting like a 7 yr old threw it back in our buggy and some shoes I quess someone else had sit out and then calls a security scan on us!!! we told the managers and I have emailed corprate... This old lady was so unprofessinal cause I sit a sucker out of my buggy cause it was broke! I am through with WalMart, walmart only hires what sounds to me uneducated ###s...I will go to target now on! hope alot of people do to!

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores