Walgreens / employee rudeness

692 SW PrimaVista Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 772-871-9154 home

There is an older man with a full head of white hair and a full white beard working in the pharmacy dept. of this store. We tried the drive thru yesterday and the man was nasty and sarcastic to my mother. He got her so aggrivated we had to go into the store to straighten out the drug order. When we went into the pharmacy and my mother said "I am sorry but you are mistaken I do not pay co pays, my medicine is free and has been for the last couple of years" The man said "I didn't say that lady, I said you have a co payment and if you don't want the medicine that is your problem with the insurance company not me" My mother stood there
ready to cry since this man was rude.She told him he needn't be rude to her and he continued to tell my mother who is 77 that she did not know what she was talking about. When she asked for another person to take care of her, he walked away and totally ignored her. I went up to the counter and asked for the manager, well it seems the manager did not admit to being there and I had to take my mom out of the store before this man made here cry more. She was shaking. I advised my mom to use another drug store, but unfortunately she cannot go driving all over town to another walgreens. I would like this man reprimanded or sent to another store where people will appreciate his nasty mouth and lousy attitude.

Comments

• Jl
      19th of Feb, 2010

You and your mother are the reason why people in the service industry commit suicide, instead of blaming the insurance company about your payment you blame everyone else and you are too lazy and your time is too precious to handle these problems on your own, and you wonder why it takes 3 hours to fill a prescription. READ YOUR INSURANCE DON"T ASSUME You ###.

• De
      31st of Dec, 2010

I went in to have a picture enlarged. The employee was very rude and acted like she didn't want to help me. After I got up from the kiosk to wait for my picture to finish, she said "Didn't your mother ever teach you to push the chair in. I explained I was still waiting for the pictures and thought the pictures came out of the kiosk so I hadn't pushed the chair in. I asked her if she was having a bad day and she said "No, I just like to joke with people especially men." I said it sounded like she had a cough. That might explain her rudeness but she shouldn't come to work if she is going to act that way. I have worked with the public all my life and I believe you shouldn't bring your personal problems to work with you. Everyone has their own set of problems. Thank you for your help in this matter. I don't even want to go in the store any more.

• En
      4th of Apr, 2011

You obviously can't read [censor], she said that she had used the same pharmacy for over 2 years and had never had a copay with the same medication. So it was obviously the fault of the store, which believe it or not does happen from time to time.