Von Jordan Haus German Shepherds / dog breeders swindler

1 Luray TN, United States Review updated:

Sure. You can also call the AKC and contact the SV to verify the information. We purchased three dogs from Jordan Haus in Luray, Tennessee. One was from the candy/thor (registered name gorby Iveron), one pup from Alasko/xena litter and one import, nasso Vom Haus Saltzlablick. She has it registered either litter above that she bred. She owns Candy but none of the others. Our pups that we purchased are now 1 yr and 15 months old. We have been very patient. Nasso she said she would send the papers because she needed to register him in her name first because she bred him. That was 7 months ago. She told me recently xena was poisoned by her bf's wife and died. However, we found out today through a different partner that the dog, along with her other dig biene both died in the whelping box due to neglect. Since word spread we are having trouble getting our digs papers, which totaled $11, 500 people have contacted us asking to join our lawsuit because they were shipped deformed puppies, one, from our digs litter has already been diagnosed with hip dysplasia and she won't honor guarantee and he has nit received papers either. Three others said they have not been able to get papers. One person said she was supposed to donate their dog to some place for him, she picked up the dog and sold it under him for over $5, 000. Another person had a breeding deal with her but for some reason it went sour and she refuses to register the litter which happens to be by our dog. She bred him the day before we picked him up. We didn't know. The stories go on and on. If you want, contact the AKC and SV to verify

More Von Jordan Haus German Shepherds Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Vj
      29th of Jul, 2015

Please be aware Alicia Jordan is not Von Jordan Haus...I Patricia Jordan have used that kennel name for almost 9 years...Alicia used it to register some litters...I breed only West German Show Line GSD's...I would truly appreciate if you would use her name only and not mine as I have no business connection to her! If anyone wants a reference please let me know I can provide you with many many clients that have done business with me multiple times!!

• Da
      15th of Dec, 2015

ALICIA JORDAN is PATRICIA JORDAN'S DAUGHTER!!! Business Association with your daughter is thick as thief's! WHO ARE YOU FOOLING?

• Da
      7th of Feb, 2016

I have two females from Von Jordan both have had medical problems one has arthritis and has really bad OCD. But I really love both dogs to much to part with either. The second dog when I took her to be spaded my vet said that he could not do it her female parts were attached to her digestive tract well 1800 dollars later and mirco surgery my little girl could not get pregnant. when we had got these two females we intended to breed them with my male shepherd. Who is bright strong active and beautiful classic GSD if I had ever allowed my second female to have been breed she would have DIED. So both dogs I got from her were not what she promised and have become a financial burden one of them also needs Thyroid medication daily. It was only because of a brain infection that I had that saved my girls life because I wanted her to be 2 years old to have pups but I had 6 brain surgeries instead. Did noy have the energy to take care of puppies after

• Vj
      7th of Feb, 2016

Alicia Jordan is my daughter! That is the only connection! She breeds only working line dogs. She does not live here and is more than 6 hours from me.

• Gs
      12th of Mar, 2016

******REALITY WARNING*******

Everyone of the commenters filing a complaint have but one single comment history. This is indicative of a single person setting up multiple log in names and filing multiple negative comments...ALL attacking the same individual. These negative reviews appear to be organized and enacted by someone with a grudge. Perhaps, a competitor, ex-employee. etc.
    In the spirit of disclosure, my husband and I have purchased two amazing GSD's from Patricia. We could not be more pleased with her level of dedication and professionalism. If you re in the market for a gsd, do your homework. Visit the breeder. Visit with customers. Visit the breeder's vet. Read what you may on the internet but keep in mind that the web permits anyone to say what they want to say, even disingenuous competitors.