Vital Cleanse Complete / Unauthorised charges

1 25A Lakeview Blvd VasseBussselton, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0420990922

On the 24/2/2015 my credit card was charges $104.29 which was unauthorised to my credit card, I ordered a trail months before Christmas 2014 after trying product I sent the Vitalcleanse back plus Garciniapureselect Cambogia every month untill now they send repeat products I've been returning them by return mail they are still changeing my credit card I would like the charges to be refunded to my credit card ASAP I have been returning these products every month by return mail, they have no right to keep sending and charging my credit card.

Sa
Feb 27, 2015

Comments

10th of May, 2016

I also bought the 2 trial packs which did not say i was in a contract and am still being billed from these people i rang them from Australia to cancel the order and was charged $38 which i assumed was the final payment but this was back in March and i am still being billed $100 this is not right what kind of scam did i get myself into i keep calling the 1800 to talk to someone who acts like they have no idea does anyone know how we can get back our money feeling so stupid nothing is free these days last time i do this

• Ga
      17th of May, 2016

I also did the trial pack and have cancelled any further but they have sent me more and billed me as well, just wanting to know the phone no and address so i can contact them and send there products back.

• Vi
      12th of Jun, 2016

I also ordered this product but can not use it because of health problems with whatever is in it. I cancelled within 14 days of receiving the first batch and now they continue to charge my account which is now over $380 . For some reason only the company knows my cancelation is not recognised and they continue to send more products. So all I can do now is get a new credit card to STOP THEM. This company should be reported as spam and taken off the web sites They are thieves and just take the money out of your account. DO NOT SIGN UP YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF.