Visa Walmart Money Card / customer service is non-existant
I bought a Walmart Visa money card for my grandson who was going away to college. I put $500 on the card to start. When I check the balance on the card 45 days later, it is $3.55. On the web site, I printed the transactions to see how and where my grandson used his money. No problem there. The problem was a difference between the initial amount on the card ($500) and the total showing spent on the transaction sheet. That total was $308.41. A difference of $191.59. I called Customer support for help and not only received no help but was charged $2.00 for asking for help. This is so typical of any company these days. There is sell, sell, sell to get the customer's money. But if there is a problem later on down the line, forget the consumer. I'm fed up with this crap.
More Visa Walmart Money Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit