Verizon / incorrect info on my credit report
Re: complaint letter to delete inaccurate information
Dear sir or madam:
I received a copy of my credit report to find the following items to be incorrect.
I have explained the discrepancies in the numbered entries listed below:
Verizon nj - [protected] according to my records the information you are reporting on this
Account is innacurate. I demand that you remove this information from my credit report immediately.
By the provisions of the fair credit reporting act of 1970, 15 u. s. c. §§168l et seq., I demand that these
Items be reinvestigated and deleted from my credit record. please send me the names and addresses of
The companies that you contacted so I may follow up.
Under the terms of section 1681i of the act, you have 30 days from receipt of this letter to verify this
Disputed information.in the event you fail to verify this data, or fail to respond to this request altogether,
The disputed data must be deleted in its entirety.
Also, pursuant to 15 u. s. c. section 1681d of the act, please notify me when the items have been
Deleted. you may send an updated copy of my credit report to the below address. according to the
Provisions of section 1681j, there should be no charge for this notification.
163 east main st, ste
Little falls, nj 07424
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet
- Verizon Technical Support - technical problems unresolved 
- Verizon Fios - veterans/military discount
- Verizon Store - unethical behaviour