Verizon Fios / forced to buy verizon fios
I just bought a brand new townhome this is fanatic, but Verizon spoils the party, if you are someone doesn’t need, or want to pay $40 to $50 dollars for super-fast internet. Verizon seems to force you to buy fios, because if you have a new home, with fiber-optics, you can no longer have high-speed or DSL from Verizon.
I feel this is BS, and if their really is a reason, this is still forced, and planned by Verizon to force customers in pay for more internet then you really need.
I will go back to dial-up internet, or no internet, until fios prices are more fair, or I can get high-speed for $19.99, to 29.99, which a fair price. I only hope I talk others into following me, Verizon won’t end this B.S if people just give in.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Prepaid - billing 
- Verizon - landline
- Verizon Communications - home phone service 
- Verizon Wireless - negative credit report
- Verizon - service by a tech-danielle