Value Dollar Shop / terrible service

There this indian auntie cashier with short hair she look unfriendly no greeting no smile.. After she packed my items she put at the cashier beside then I was shocked when she rudely ask me to put down the item on the floor. I reason with her and dont understand why is my item bothering her as she still not finish with my other items as I bought a lot but she show me totally black face and still argue with me that is so bad service and embarassing.. And she haven finish settling my bills she went to serve another customer without even saying thank you to me are they only care to serve new customers but ignore those who bought a lot such a... Be prepare for disappointment as 1 $ shop serve $ 1 attitude but not all items are 1$ as some are 3$ or more and not so good quality.. I remember I was with my family a couple of weeks ago there this philipino guy staff working there he saw me testing the perfume and keep staring at me and hearing our conversation that is so rude. Shortly after we were so pissed and leave the bottle there he went up to us and ask if we need anything to our shock at his bad attitude we say is ok but he keep following us as if thinking we steal the perfume bottle that was mean and somewhat scary... They really should do something about the staffs attitude its so annoying and weird. Customer dont deserve this kind of attitude they dont have the right to abuse they not even the boss. Totally lacking of customer service.

Ki