Vacation Sales and Marketing VSAM / scam

1 6586 Hwy 40 E Suite B7-237St Marys, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-967-6775 888-887-8162

I paid this company $300 on my visa and the contract number is [protected] and never heard a word from them. We paid cash for a Westgate timeshare in Gatlingburg, Tn in 2002. Since then my husband has died and I can't pay the fees/taxes each year so I reckon Westgate can have my money, because we listed with a couple of other companies and never got but 1 call. These people need to pay back the money they have taken from innocent people who seem to look for the best in people. Since my husband died I can't trust like I used to. People only want to take advantage of you. Thanks for letting me vent.

Su
Jun 18, 2013

Comments

• Ti
      18th of Jun, 2013

First let me say that yes I am trolling. But I think for a better cause, I am putting together a timeshare listing site when the timeshare owner pays $59.90 to list and that is it. No other fees, no commissions, no gimmicks. I decided to start this because I have been doing fraud investigations on these timeshares that scam people into buying. And I am sick the way these resale companies are taking advantage. Anyone searching for a timeshare will find my page, and if they want to buy they contact me, when I'm sure they are not a resale company trying to scam the owner, I will put the owner and buyer together, and they handle the sale.

• Ti
      18th of Jun, 2013

And that went well. The site for 59.90 listing is www.timeshareoffers.blogspot.com