USAVeonPills.com / Charged my account $149.95 for something I didn't order!

I just found out this company charged my account $149.95 for something I didn't order. In December, I ordered a 30 day supply of diet pills but was unable to take them due the the amount of caffeine in them so I didn't order any more. In January, I received about 4 more bottles of them and immediately returned them - along with the ones I couldn't take. There was no receipt with them so I wasn't aware that I had been charged. Today, looking over my account statements, I learned that I was charged back on 12/11/06.

More USAVeonPills.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      18th of Jan, 2007
    USAVeonPills.com - Unauthorized use of account

I have been scammed out of over 100 dollars by this bogus company. I never ordered anything from their website and money was charged to by checking account, I am trying to get the money back, but will have to go to the trouble of getting a new account number.

• Va
      19th of Jan, 2007

I received an email for a free sample of diet pills and all you had to do was pay for shipping and handling... two weeks later i discovered that they had charged my bank card for 149.95 and would not take if off...they said that the pills had already shipped and they would not take them back and for me to sell them on ebay...do not order any samples or anything from these people it is a rip off...now i am stuck with 149.95 of diet pills that i can't take....

• Ra
      23rd of Jan, 2007

I ordered and received a $4.95 sample of a diet supplement which caused heart palpitations and general discomfort. At the advice of the nursing staff where I reside, I got rid of them. Imagine my shock & surprise to msee another shipment arrive! I re-turned these, insured and with a signature required. I was told when I called customer service that there was no way the $149.95 they had debited to my checking account would be refunded. I find this type of business practice unconscionable. I am on a low fixed income and cannot afford to lose $150.The fact that this was done on the second of the month caused other automatic deductions to "bounce" to the tune of$15,/item.THIS SIMPLY IS WRONG!!!!!

• Su
      26th of Jan, 2007

I have had the exact same experience as the others above. I ordered a trial order of a Phentrazine 37.5 as a response to an email message. When I attempted to recover my $149.95, I was told that it was not their fault that I did not read the Terms and Conditions before pressing "submit". They are extremely rude and arrogant in there position. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I have contact an attorney and will post the outcome. Be for warned!!!

29th of Jan, 2007

I closed out my charge card and I believe I have stopped the $149.95 from being charged to me. The Phentrazine 37.5 did not work for me either. The agreement says you can break the agreement. If you try and stop the charges they will start legal action! For $149.95? I don't think so. Do not buy this product. I left my number on their machine and they still have not called me back! Maybe we should tell Oprah that they said she endorses this product as the best diet pill ever!

• Ro
      31st of Jan, 2007

I feel I was scammed the same as all others. I bit on their sample offer and a couple of weeks later I got a deduction from my debit account for the sum of $149.95. I cancelled my card and have a new one coming, so I have stopped future charges for now. I did send a complaint to the Missouri State Attorney's office, but I haven't received any reply as yet.

I did leave a message as directed when I called because 'all associates were busy with other customers' and they did return the call, but when I tried calling back, the number was invalid.

Yesterday, I was to sign for a package at the post office. I suspect it was for more of the Phetrazine because the address was a Oklahoma address, but beware, this package had a different name on the address. I refused the package and will refuse any future correspondence from this company and it's people.

• Th
      1st of Feb, 2007

I also received a email on usaveonpills. Never before heard of the company. I checked my account on the internet. There was a bill for 149.95 also from a company pure energy. I called and left message no one called back. So i called again and got sales and they told me the same thing i should have read the terms and conditions rights. What a rip off. For the 4.95 sh its not worth it. So i called the bank and cancelled my card. I will be investigating it.

• Fi
      8th of Feb, 2007

No matter where you live you probably have an attorney generals office, they probably also have a web site. I would suggest that anyone who feels they were ripped off file a complaint with their A.G. I did this sort of trickery should be shut down. If we stick together maybe we will be heard. The local better business office say they have had 113 complaints about this company. I filed one with them too, you will not be surprised they are not members.

• Al
      13th of Feb, 2007

I ordered this diet pill from usaveonpills i will not let my bank honor this - seems like scam to me - will stop payment on these pills.

• Li
      22nd of Feb, 2007

I received an email for some diet pills. Free 15 day trial I just pay shipping and handling. Entered all of my information including my credit card number. It automatically enters you into an EP Program which you are obligated to purchase after submitting. At the bottom of the screen after you submit your information terms and conditions pops up telling you about your enrollment. From day one I've tried to contact this company via email and telephone. Noone returns either! Two weeks later a debit is on my account for $149.95 for none other than the diet pills which I just wanted to try!

23rd of Feb, 2007

I just got a call back from this company. It was explained to me that in accordance to the "terms and conditions" I could not receive a refund. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was transferred to Brandi. Lo and behold I got her voice mail (second time this week). I left a message asking for an explanation of how a company could in good conscious work this way. I doubt anything will come of it and I'll have to suck up the lost money, but man this just stinks. It makes folks not want to trust anything or anyone these days. Sad world we live in. :(

• Ca
      28th of Feb, 2007

Hi Girls, The exact same thing happened to me. I don't know about you girls ,but I only took one pill.It made me feel soooo terribly bad I was in tears so who knows whats even in those suckers.I'm truthfully scared of that you?

I too only got Brandi's voice mail. I left half a dozen messages today and a few last nite when I opened my charge card bill and found their nasty little $149.95 surprise.

I'm not experienced at all in the proper way to go about handling this type of situation. But I know one thing for certain, I'm going to blow my horn, loud, I mean really loud, constantly, non-stop to the point where they will happily credit my card that $150 bucks just to get rid of me,and you girls should do the same. You can program your computer to call their numbers as often as you like. Every half hour or hour, heck every 15 minutes if you want. Believe me,Brandi, the Queen Bee will get sick of that in short order.I guess you might call it harassment, but look at it this way, what's she gonna do about it???

Besides writing or calling the BBB, contact the FBI for computer fraud, the Attorney General's office.Federal Trade Commission: #1-877-382-4357. Consumer Complaints/Washington:#1800-842-6929.Consumer Affairs Office,1700 6th street NW,Washington, DC 20552. FBI Fraud Office:#702-385-1281.
    For Pure Energy I have two #'s for them:
    1-888-527-0870 and 1-866-611-6888

Well I hope we all get our $150 bucks back.I'm for sure going to give it my best shot.It will catch up to them. I mean what's right is right and these people are way out of line. I guess you could say that their teetering on the edge, so what do you say?How about giving them that little nudge they need too, oooppps.....what goes around comes around...

Good Luck Girls...

2nd of Mar, 2007

I just got off with a customer service rep after leaving two messages for Brandi. "She" couldn't even return my call. I asked how in good conscience they could run their business that way. I was told -- it was the "negligence of the customer" for not reading all of the terms and conditions before submitting the request. That "anybody ordering anything on the internet should be careful." And that "nothing is free." I spent over 15 minutes trying to get this customer service lady to understand my frustration and answer my questions, but she could not. She explained that she did not write the business practice but the customer should be more mindful. OH MY GOSH! She informed me that the customer service is outsourced and I needed to go back to the website. Yeah and get NO response. I asked for the name of the company, she could not give it to me. I asked for the name of a person and phone number I could talk to who could answer my questions, she kept trying to cut off the call. Finally I said I wanted to talk to her supervisor. Guess who's voicemail I got ---- Brandi. I doubt it's even a real person. I'm disgusted that this company is getting away and making thousands if not millions off of us that just want to find something to help us. Now we are not only left where we started, but we are out $150 and left with a sense of distrust in the world we live in. I have never had such a bad online experience in all my life. Poor advertising of terms and conditions, poor product and absolutely poor customer service.

• De
      2nd of Mar, 2007

Received a $149.95 charge to a credit card that we only use for vacations. Did not order this product.

• Me
      9th of Mar, 2007

I had an e-mail sent to me claiming that I could try these diet pills for only $4.95, that was for the shipping and handling. They never told me that I had to keep ordering them or that they would bill my credit card for an extra amount every month, needless to say they billed my account for $149.95 without my authorization. I later found out that they had a clause hidden deep in there terms that stated this would happen. It wasn't stated in the promotion I signed up for, so naturally I am upset and out this money. I am trying through the help of my bank to get this charged back to my account, but I honestly don't think it will happen. I have to cancel my card and order another to stop this from happening once again. It's really nerve racking that this company can fraud people out of their money just because we want help losing weight. They need to be stopped.

9th of Mar, 2007

Brandi finally called me back - three weeks and four phone messages. Supposedly she is a supervisor at the customer service center. Same party line -- terms and conditions -- no money back. After a lengthy phone call and no satisfaction, she did provide the operations manger for product sales and customer service address (no phone number or e:mail contact??)

Send inquiries to:

Jason White, Operations Manager
    PEP Corp.
    PO Box 19336
    Oklahoma City, OK 73189

Not sure what response we might get, but hey at least he may get inundated with mail!!!

• Le
      13th of Mar, 2007

I also have a major problem with a company that practices such deceptive practices. I also spoke w/many people (thru the order side only, as noone ever picks up or returns calls from the customer service side) to no avail. I am going down to the bank to cancel the charges and have the bank pursue this fraudulent charge. By the way this "Jason", I was given his voicemail, left him a message, an am very doubtful that I will ever hear from this person. Dont think he has the nerve to call me back. When I asked for the home office phone number, was told that they cant give it to me. So I was given the same address as a previous writer for this "PEP Corp". I also am not one to stop at just no. Good luck all.

• Em
      15th of Mar, 2007

I can't cancel my order and they keep charging me for a product don't want.

15th of Mar, 2007

This b**tches are a bunch of scam. They may have scam me $4.95 but that will stop there. I have cancelled my card the day I purchased the pill. I was so mad coz I cannot get a hold of nobody. When I felt something weird, I started investigating. Then , that was the time I found out that this is a scam. I called my bank right away and cancelled my card. Be careful! I will submit a complaint to BBB.

• So
      16th of Mar, 2007

When I first clicked on this site and requested to have the free trial sent, the site was easy to navigate through. Now that I have been taken for my$149.00. And sent an additional shipment of 50 pills, I am not able to contact the company to cancel any further shipment.

I went back to site right away after discovering that I was to be charged and went to their help desk to inquire about cancelling any further shipments.

I did receive some email back from some guy named Bryan. He sent me a copy of the "terms and agreement".

I responded back stating I knew that I had made a great mistake getting taken by them and I was willing to pay the price for my stupidity. But what I wanted to know was that the order was now being cancelled and that no further transactions would take place in my account. I have received no further email from "Bryan".

I have tried to "reply" to his email, but the help site is no longer up and running. When I went back to the original site to file another complaint, I am no longer able to sign into the site. I have no way of knowing if my order has now been cancelled.