Urban Nutrition / Total scam

This company falsely advertises that it's products are 'free trial', but if you use any of the product during your 'free trial' then you are required to pay for it, and then pay for shipping the remainder of the product back to them if you are not satisfied. (You are charged for the shipping of the 'free trial' in the first place!) They do automatically ship product to you, charging your credit card. They are not helpful on the phone other than to offer you a discount if you order more of their product. It is a total scam!

Ev

Comments

• Wa
      13th of Aug, 2010

I agree emphatically; NEVER order anything from Urban Nutrition! They have falsely stated that we are under their autoship program for products! We have made one-time purchases from Urban Nutrition in the past, but we never authorized them to keep sending items under their autoship program.

We were thus shocked to see our our credit card statement that they have subsequently charged us for another 6 month supply!

Discussion with their "friendly" sales department ended totally went sideways; he came up with every excuse to tell us that it is our fault, and that the products which we did not receive from them last January, were in fact hidden from me by my wife!! His words to me, "well, why don't you go into your wife's bedroom and look for the product which she says she never received"... at which point I (rightly) called him a Mother [censored]er, and then he hang up on me! Talk about service!! Stay away, stay away!