Uol Netzero / fraud/stealing

1 2702 rigden parkway g-6Fort Collins, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 970 282 1340

they are attempting to take money out of my account and i have nothing to do with them. i have no idea how they got my name, acct. number or email address. this is frightening

Comments

• Ro
      20th of Feb, 2009

You may want to fill out an online complaint with...Internet Crime Complaint Center ( IC3 ) home.
    I did and went through the same thing as you. This will put a stop to theft by these crooks. The F.B.I. gets involved. The more complaints the better.

• Vi
      18th of Dec, 2010

I just received my bank statement today in the mail. I noticed that the UOL Net zero has been in my statements & i don't remember ever charging anything from them. so i looked at my files & realized that i've been charged a monthly fee of $14.95/mo starting april of this year. this is really a fraud. i have not authorized any payment for this. i have my own internet server, so why do i have to use them! i'm very angry!! i hope the FBI will read my complaint & be able to ask net zero to give me back my money - that's $14.95/mo x 9 mos. = $134.55! but i'm going to call my bank & tell them to stop pymt. i hope this people get caught!