United States Post Office / Changed my address even though I still live there

United States Post Office
151 North Main Street
Phone: 860-583-1371
The post office has decided that we no longer live at our current address. My daughter moved from our home to a different city over a year ago and is now receiving our mail at her current address. It seems the post office only looks at the last name that we share and not the first names on the mail. When she kept repeatedly getting the mail she called to stop any forwarding of her mail since the post office can not distinguish between her name and ours. Since she has done this it has gotten even worse, she is now getting most our mail and some of our creditors have taken it upon themselves to change our address even though we have not moved or changed our name. Even our local bank has gotten into the act sending our private banking business to her. How can we get this mess to stop?

A  22nd of Sep, 2009 by
I am having the same problem. Since my ex-wife moved, the post-office keeps changing my address with Costco and I am sure many other businesses, to her address. The catch is, she has a different last name and moved from said location over two years ago. But the post office continues to change my address to the ex-wife's OLD address. How do I stop this? I have lived in the same location for fifteen years. I have not received mail now for over two days and am left to wonder where my mail is going!
N  9th of Oct, 2009 by

TO: Whom it may concern!

CC: United States Postal Service
475 L’Enfant Plaza SW
Washington DC 20260-5801

Attn: Manager Natalie Sorvari & Mary-Joe-sarcastic and condescending attitude
CC: Northland District consumer affairs-unresponsive!
100 S. 1st street room 121

Seeger Square E. St Paul, MN. E. St. Paul, Minnesota 55106-3864
Spanish employee misconduct: Jesse clerk #20

Bill# 1000200267531

Discrimination employee misconduct complaint re: Location Two
Eastern Heights, Oakdale location (Bob) & older Caucasian window clerk Linda-verbally loud, defensive & rude! Oakdale, Mn location Supervisor Mr. Iverson

Summery: On 9.30.2009 I attempted to go to this post office location to purchase some postage stamps for my five letters. Postal employee Jesse rudely and discriminately, disrespectfully greeted me! This is my third appearance at this location, which is connected to this small strip mall storefronts that also house/lease Rainbow foods grocery store.

The outer appearance of this post office location is dirty unsanitary and disgusting. Spots-stains-spite-spew-saliva surround the entrance and concrete side-walk. Smashed bubble gum discarded cigarette butts carelessly littered and thrown.

Jesse seemed to be in an ornery, foul, argumentative and impatient mood and was also argumentative and defensive with me! Addressing me as a child or animal! On further note Jesse also smelled like he needed a bath as he is an extremely oversized male that sits in a chair at the customer service window all day with an ornery and stern attitude. Customers/citizens should not have to be subject to this type of discourteous, dirty, misconduct and or behavior.

This is the third post office within less then a years time around the E. Saint Paul Minnesota area that has been getting numerous complaints and negative ratings with it’s management/supervisor/employee customer relations and discriminatively run business! Including the Dayton’s Bluff location & Eastern Heights, Oakdale Mn. Caucasian male window teller (Bob) who wears visible droopy gold neck chains and appears intimidating to some customers/consumers. I verbally heard him call a Caucasian woman customer stupid in a joking disrespectful manner belittling her during a window transaction! Bob seems to frequently be in a cocky, defensive, stern mood during window customer transactions with other selective customers.

Furthermore, at the Seeger post office location when I asked for a manager or supervisor on duty I was rudely and sarcastically given a name of Charlie. However, this man was unavailable for customer complaints/concerns at the time…So when I got to my home/residence I attempted to call customer service hotline for the USPS @ 1-800-275-877 Unfortunately, this number and department customer service computer’s were allegedly down, at the time, only to file a complaint, not to purchase postage and or track or to ship a package! I was told to call back later that night or tomorrow to file a consumer complaint. As of receipt of my/this original complaint over a week later after submitting a verbal complaint to Minneapolis Northland district Consumer Affairs manager Mrs. Natalie Sorvari t: 612.349.4401 who was to return my calls regarding a previous complaint months ago and never did! This Location and office/department has been recently unresponsive to my letters. However, I did manage to file another verbal complaint the following day over the telephone with a familiar over sarcastic and insincere woman by the name of: Mary-Joe hotline t: 612.349.6388 f: 612.349.3512

Please properly, investigate

Sincerely and respectfully a concerned customer/consumer Mr. P. Tejeda
A  14th of Dec, 2009 by
go in there and beat his skull in with a bat!!!

USPS / United States Postal Service Logo USPS / United States Postal Service