United Part Supply / tryin to sell furnace parts
We are trying too locate a furnace part for our york furnace.
We came to a web site www.expertappliance.com/partfinder.php
It came with a logo up in the left corner from a company name united part supply
I tried to locate this company and find out just who they are without any luck.
But they came up with the part I was looking for, gave me a price, and stated that it was in stock.
If you care to check this out go to the web site and put a model # p2ugb30n180318 for a heat exchanger for a york furnace.
They will tell you they have the part and will give you a rush delivery.
They tell you here to e-mail parts if you have questions. But they tell you why they can't
Answer you by any other way.
I contacted legit york furnace part dealers, and they have stated that this part in not available any longer and that it cannot be found for a replacement.
So, potential buyer's from this outfit beware
More United Part Supply Complaints & Reviews
- United Part Supply - viking parts 
- United Part Supply - fraud 
- United Part Supply - didn't ship as promised, overcharged 
- United Part Supply - scam to get your order 
- United Part Supply - sending the wrong parts!
- United Part Supply - furnace filter
- United Part Supply - fraud by this company 
- United Part Supply - they don't give no refund for anything any reason
- United Part Supply - stay away from them
- United Part Supply - not having the ordered part