United Part Supplyfraud by this company

1 Review updated:

They got me too. Same scam. Intentionally send the wrong part then promise a refund. I wish I had found this site sooner. Please file a complaint with the florida attorney generals office and the us postal service if you sent a check by mail. They use habegger corporation in ohio as one of their middle men. Call them and complain that they are involved with a fraudulent operation! They (up) are living high on stolen money and continue to do so. Time to end this scam so others don't waste their hard earned money too! Maybe we can force them to actually get out and work for a living although jail time would be nice too!

Br

ORANGE CITY, FL 32763
    Tennessee
    Phone: [protected] or [protected]
    www.unitedpartsupply.com

United Part Supply advertises Trane compressors at one price and says it is in stock. Ordered it and receceived an e-mail the next day that the price is now over $400.oo more, if I wanted it due to availability. This company is a rip-off. I immediately told them to cancel my order.

• Fi
      Mar 29, 2012
    United Part Supply - Returned part & no refund
    United Part Supply

Ordered a new gas pilot they sent a conversion for electrical. They said return it. After I returned it. No refund has come. They have said that the return is on it's way since January 2011. It's October 26th now.

• Fr
      Apr 20, 2015

They have never gave me a problem. I order for over 7 years. The biggest complaint is that they won't accept returns on electric and gas parts. But the other sites are doing the same thing.

• Br
      Apr 20, 2015

Oh they will take things back... and try to keep the money and the part! check their scc record. they went out of business last july and are still suckering people. no question a rip off!

Mar 06, 2018

Mar 06, 2018

Our technician, an expert in hvac and refrigeration for 27 years and who has a reputation for integrity and competency was told the part needed for our client's unit was obsolete and yet the part was still sent and when it was received and discovered to be the wrong part, united part supply refused to return the part. when entering the part number on united supply's website for the york unit part number [protected] their system returns part number z6-[protected]-32yw labeled "control board" but when the part arrives, it is clearly, not the correct part and even though the part is wrong and never installed, the company refuses to accept returns or refund the part. the "parts manager" a. k. a. john miller called me after receiving my request for a refund today and it was immediately clear by his hostile and condescending tone, he had no intention of helping us find a solution to our problem and he promptly hung up on me. this company has an f rating from the better business bureau and it is abundantly clear from the multiple negative reviews regarding what appears to be a pattern of outright fraud and essentially, extorting consumers is intentional. I would encourage everyone defrauded and victimized by this company to take any legal action available in your state. these people must be stopped.

Mar 08, 2018

Total scammers! what I have since learned about this company is:

1. they give people a discount for checks because charges can be disputed on credit cards and they want to keep ripping people off.

2. the company that allegedly started in florida with multiple addresses, went out of business in july of 2014.

3. they include no address and no part numbers on the invoice and the address on the box from a e services 2375 e tropicana avenue, las vegas, nevada 89119 is just a pony express mailbox center.

4. the part number on the box is neither the part number ordered, nor the part number in the system.

5. I encourage everyone who has been ripped off by these scammers to immediately contact the district attorney in your state, the better business bureau to report them as a scam and file a complaint. contact the bureau of electronics and appliance repair in your state and any local consumer advocacy, including the media to put these lying, cheating, [censor], out of business and hopefully in prison where they belong.