United Motors UK Ltd

Posted:

Want to withdraw the complaint

I m Ria Shah, recently i complain which i want to withdraw. In process of being resolved. How do i do this. I don't see anything on the web page that would help me..
Please let me know

thanks Ria
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Car Dealers

Comments

A  6th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
United motors uk ltd are loud abusive cheating crooks... The cars they advertise are not the actual cars and before turning up for your own safety if u still want to purchase a dodgy clocked mileage repaired car ask them for the logbook serial number do u can confirm the cars registration... I went there to purchase a 19 grand top range car and the car they had was different number plates showing different model and even the pictures were not of the same car... On top it had been repaired and the mileage showing 50k with the car having so much chip stones on bonnet and headlights like its done 150k the mileage was 100 percent clocked and I asked him 1 question why has it not got satnav like its shows in the picture and details and he got abusive and loud.. I knew straight away this crook doesn't even care and wanted £500 for test drive which I'm sure wasn't intending to give back... As he wanted it and me to sign for it... Must of thought I had fool written on me... Be careful people they are only here to conn people nothing else!
N  6th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
And please remember my id as people are complaining and then all of a sudden there's another message saying they want to withdraw ... It's not them withdrawing ... These crooks are very clever crooks and making themselves look good by writing about themselves and pretending to be the customer withdrawing statements... I wouldnt aswel as anyone else who has bad experience with them wouldn't withdraw a statement, I mean think about it ... A bad experience is what it is and that's what we write here so how can anyone turn back the clock and call for withdrawal? Only clocking arround here are the crooks who pretend to be customers and try to give themselves a cleaner name in order to rob more people... Just ask for log book serial number that's all I ask for u to do and do ur online mot.gove free online check before going there... I garantee the car will not match and infact u won't even be given it they will hang up the phone!
N  17th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
waoooo i am glad i read this page i just called them regarding a toyota yaris and i was about to go and view it before i but it. i would rather not think of them at all

thanks JKN