United Benefits Australia

lottery scam

4.45
Gold Coast, Queensland
Australia
They sent me some documents to sign and pay a fee of $114 that I was guaranteed to win $21, 000, 000 copy of cheque attached signed by Mr Theodore Kennedy. No response from sender to date.
Complaint comments Comments (57)    Updated: Complaint country Australia Complaint category Lottery Scams
More United Benefits Australia Complaints & Reviews
United Benefits Australia - Grand price pending release [4]

Comments

A  24th of Feb, 2015 by    +2 Votes
Guess what, I am in the 3rd stage of this scam, it looks so authentic. The first payment was for $10.00 the second 25 and now they're asking for $35.00 I noticed the amounts going up in 10s. Thankyou so much for posting this.
N  19th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Majti I just a letter today asking for $10 for the $21, 000, 000 im happy i looked the untied Benerfits up i was almost to go for it. from Christchurch New Zealand
N  10th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Ms flutey Lol untied benifits
N  3rd of Mar, 2015 by    +2 Votes
I am another that has had the same but have been rung also
N  18th of May, 2015 by    +3 Votes
It is a scam. You haven't won anything.
N  5th of Aug, 2015 by    +2 Votes
They`re starting with a postcard to send back with 5 EURO for 1 group play in Australian Lottery posted in Vauatu, Port Vila
7 shared "decimos" in Spanish Christmas Lottery "El Gordo" for EURO 10 and now a Letter
for Australian Lottery again for EURO 65 without saying for how many (shared) entrys .
"This is not a juristical invoice..." the letter starts
There is no information about payments made or lottery results up to now (I only paid the 5 and 10 EURO and will stop paying anything)
The mailings came from Republic of Vanuatu (Air Mail) and 1 Letter from Germany (bulk mail)
with the toll free Fax-Nr 0800 181 1689 in Germany (credit-card payments only)
Perhaps s.o. could figure out the owner of this Fax.
Regards Martin S.
N  18th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Hi i just had an experience with a corporation in Malaysia called Blue Berry Hill Tours offering $160, 000 by scratching a so called winning ticket.After a few days of corresponding back and fourth they then asked for $3630 to pay lawyers Fee's and taxes to release moneys etc.from the sponsors in Hong Kong.I asked for time to think about it but they were so persistent they kept ringing 5 to 6 times dally for the next 3 days.I decided to decline because they started to be demanding and abusive.I have had 6 calls since and did not answer any unknown cellphone numbers.Today Saturday 19/09/2015 i receive this " Urgent Notice " from the International Lottery Office eligible to share $20, 000 AUD but have to pay a $10 registration fee.What the F!!! is going on.These low down barsteds can scam your money knowingly they can get away with it.I have notified Internal Affairs the Police but they are not breaking the law until moneys are handed over but by then they become anonymous so be aware out there.

Kind Regards Daniel
N  10th of Nov, 2015 by    +1 Votes
I too have been scammed by these Beeastarrds!. First it was a $10 confirmation then a $35 and now a list of options to activate the Play Games from $24.95 for STANDARD Prize Play activation up to $114.95 for MAXIMUM Prize Play activation and the lottery win is for AUD$30, 000, 000.00 and they give you a deadline of 14 days to get it back to them. The post stamp shows it already has taken 5 days to get to me, so they give you that sense of URGENCY. I got HOOKED in at first but too many things are not balancing out.
It all looks like the real thing, just like the REAL LOTTERY tickets I was getting from EUROPE...

How did they get my address anyways? So, don't give money to something you didn't buy in the first place. I WISH IT WAS FOR REAL!!
N  6th of Jan, 2016 by    +2 Votes
I have had the same thing happened to me as well but I was cleverer than them, I only paid the 30 dollars asked of me and that's all they got from me the ### holes
N  28th of Feb, 2016 by    +1 Votes
So how do we catch these criminals and stop them from doing stuff like this
N  1st of Mar, 2016 by    +1 Votes
my mum just travelled from Wellington last week and showed me a lot of mails from united benefits lottery here in the gold coast. couldn't find the exact address but only a POBOX 5753 Gold coast MC, QLD 9276 Australia. I am just on the internet checking it out and unfortunately it is a scam how do you stop them.
N  11th of May, 2016 by    0 Votes
Mr. Theodore kennedy Good day J have one question how long time take that you will send my winning Check 1.000.000.00 to my address in Sweden Soren Georgsson 15 B Storangswagen Åkersberga 18431 Sweden Personal ID 705328587 12 April 2016
Best Regard
Soren Georgsson
N  19th of May, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Glad i read this review so have decided to unsubscribe from this site "United Benefits" i also checked when the $52 million draw that they said i could win however couldn't find that Australian super draw for that particular date leading me to think that this is a scam.
N  27th of Aug, 2016 by     Best Advice +4 Votes
I want to know if 'United Benefits' Australia, legitimate or not, I just received a lottery letter from them in regards to a grand prize of $21, 000, 000.pending release, to me.
Is this a scam? I have to pay a $10.00 entry fee.
Photos sent with this letter.

N  19th of Dec, 2016 by    +1 Votes
@Buster Iraia I jst got the same thing and its for 31, 000, 000. So is it a scam, well if it is then Ive jst donated $10 with a signature. Whoever is doing this should be behind bars
N  12th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Rexman I have just received 3 mails today about the same thing now they gone from $10 to $24.95 &$49.95. These scammers need to be stopped, Ive send a letter back to them which should get there attention. They owe me $10 lol.
N  10th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Buster Iraia Wow your getting ripped off, mine is for $30, 000, 000
A  15th of Sep, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Ive just received the same letter today 16/9/16 .. A prize of 21, 000, 00 pending and asking for $10 order/entry payment from me. United benefits, Gold Coast MC QLD 9726 Australia * Theodore Kennedy .
N  26th of Sep, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Yes this has happened to me i have the same copy of cheque as well as photos of people that have won, and that i have been personally picked to win the $21, 000, 000. i was asked to send the $10.00 fee to receive this cheque, 6 months later still no money but instead got this letter today asking me to enter again and this time the cost is $24.95...Its a scam.
N  14th of Oct, 2016 by    +2 Votes
Yes i to have just got a letter for $31, 000, 00 and ask me for $10.00 fee too i'm so glad to see your comment's about these scams i was just about to send my $10.00 today but i'm Not .
N  15th of Oct, 2016 by    +2 Votes
Hi I have received a phone call, email and now a postal documentation from Theodore Kennedy United Benifits Australia... THIS IS A SCAM... I will never become a millionaire this way and do not wish to. BEWARE IF YOU RECEIVE ANY OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS...
A  28th of Oct, 2016 by    +1 Votes
just got the same b.s like everyone here, 31, 000, 000 it is a scam.
N  28th of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
Just received the same scamming letter for $31, 000. Please send your Visa Details including the 3 pin security digit to claim your prize.
Rotton scammers. Do you think we are all fools.
N  10th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@starla1 No, but even if just 1% of people fall for this scam, they will net a tidy profit
N  4th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
I too have had the same I received a call and the worse part was it was a Kiwi woman on the other line telling me about this and of course I asked how she got my phone number and it was because of something I had filled in online unfortunately I was foolish enough and went into the $30 draw to be drawn on the 29th October 2016 and received my lucky numbers via email and questioned her about my bank details in which she assured me that it would be destroyed after our transaction had gone through now like all the other posts I am receiving the same mail from them to sign off all these letters and place my card details and prices of how much it was going to cost I am so glad I read this thank you in the rubbish they go and change my bank details
A  6th of Nov, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I've had letter from United Benefits to my address in England inviting me to send £10 via my credit card details so I can share the jackpot of 31, 000, 000 Aussie dollars. Dream on, MrTheidore Kennedy, I know a scam when I see one!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree