United Benefits Australia / lottery scam

1 Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

They sent me some documents to sign and pay a fee of $114 that I was guaranteed to win $21, 000, 000 copy of cheque attached signed by Mr Theodore Kennedy. No response from sender to date.

Ch
Feb 20, 2015

More United Benefits Australia Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Feb 24, 2015

Guess what, I am in the 3rd stage of this scam, it looks so authentic. The first payment was for $10.00 the second 25 and now they're asking for $35.00 I noticed the amounts going up in 10s. Thankyou so much for posting this.

• Ms
      Feb 19, 2017

@Majti I just a letter today asking for $10 for the $21, 000, 000 im happy i looked the untied Benerfits up i was almost to go for it. from Christchurch New Zealand

Nov 10, 2017

@Ms flutey Lol untied benifits

Mar 11, 2018

@Ms flutey Hi I am from Hamilton nz I had the same thing I just received a letter saying to pay 10.00 what do I do

Mar 19, 2018

@Majti Hi. I'm from New Plymouth, New Zealand and I just received my scam letter today. Currently, it is now residing in the bin. If someone has already been guaranteed to have this kind of win, they would not need to pay anything. The only time you have genuinely won anything is when you have entered the draw to win. If you didn't enter any draw, chances are, it's 99.9% chance of being a scam. Many people fall for this, but with the right education on teaching people what to spot, chances are, you won't be one of many scammed out of your hard-earned money. Hopefully, for those that have fallen victim to these types of scams, it's a scenario where's it's once bitten, always shy. Love and peace to you all

Apr 25, 2018

@Ms flutey Don't worry they've scammed alot of us but they must b gud because they've been doing this for quite a few years now. Wat a shame. We are so gullible

• La
      Oct 24, 2018

@Shona tahi tahi Throw it away. I did

Mar 03, 2015

I am another that has had the same but have been rung also

• Th
      May 18, 2015
    Best Best Advice

It is a scam. You haven't won anything.

• Pi
      Aug 05, 2015

They`re starting with a postcard to send back with 5 EURO for 1 group play in Australian Lottery posted in Vauatu, Port Vila
    7 shared "decimos" in Spanish Christmas Lottery "El Gordo" for EURO 10 and now a Letter
    for Australian Lottery again for EURO 65 without saying for how many (shared) entrys .
    "This is not a juristical invoice..." the letter starts
    There is no information about payments made or lottery results up to now (I only paid the 5 and 10 EURO and will stop paying anything)
    The mailings came from Republic of Vanuatu (Air Mail) and 1 Letter from Germany (bulk mail)
    with the toll free Fax-Nr 0800 181 1689 in Germany (credit-card payments only)
    Perhaps s.o. could figure out the owner of this Fax.
    Regards Martin S.

• Da
      Sep 18, 2015

Hi i just had an experience with a corporation in Malaysia called Blue Berry Hill Tours offering $160, 000 by scratching a so called winning ticket.After a few days of corresponding back and fourth they then asked for $3630 to pay lawyers Fee's and taxes to release moneys etc.from the sponsors in Hong Kong.I asked for time to think about it but they were so persistent they kept ringing 5 to 6 times dally for the next 3 days.I decided to decline because they started to be demanding and abusive.I have had 6 calls since and did not answer any unknown cellphone numbers.Today Saturday 19/09/2015 i receive this " Urgent Notice " from the International Lottery Office eligible to share $20, 000 AUD but have to pay a $10 registration fee.What the [censored] is going on.These low down barsteds can scam your money knowingly they can get away with it.I have notified Internal Affairs the Police but they are not breaking the law until moneys are handed over but by then they become anonymous so be aware out there.

Kind Regards Daniel

• Ni
      Nov 10, 2015

I too have been scammed by these Beeastarrds!. First it was a $10 confirmation then a $35 and now a list of options to activate the Play Games from $24.95 for STANDARD Prize Play activation up to $114.95 for MAXIMUM Prize Play activation and the lottery win is for AUD$30, 000, 000.00 and they give you a deadline of 14 days to get it back to them. The post stamp shows it already has taken 5 days to get to me, so they give you that sense of URGENCY. I got HOOKED in at first but too many things are not balancing out.
    It all looks like the real thing, just like the REAL LOTTERY tickets I was getting from EUROPE...

How did they get my address anyways? So, don't give money to something you didn't buy in the first place. I WISH IT WAS FOR REAL!!

• Wa
      Jan 06, 2016

I have had the same thing happened to me as well but I was cleverer than them, I only paid the 30 dollars asked of me and that's all they got from me the ### holes

• Lu
      Feb 28, 2016

So how do we catch these criminals and stop them from doing stuff like this

• Si
      Mar 01, 2016

my mum just travelled from Wellington last week and showed me a lot of mails from united benefits lottery here in the gold coast. couldn't find the exact address but only a POBOX 5753 Gold coast MC, QLD 9276 Australia. I am just on the internet checking it out and unfortunately it is a scam how do you stop them.

• Fo
      May 11, 2016

Mr. Theodore kennedy Good day J have one question how long time take that you will send my winning Check 1.000.000.00 to my address in Sweden Soren Georgsson 15 B Storangswagen Åkersberga 18431 Sweden Personal ID 705328587 12 April 2016
    Best Regard
    Soren Georgsson

• Ed
      May 19, 2016

Glad i read this review so have decided to unsubscribe from this site "United Benefits" i also checked when the $52 million draw that they said i could win however couldn't find that Australian super draw for that particular date leading me to think that this is a scam.

• Bu
      Aug 27, 2016

I want to know if 'United Benefits' Australia, legitimate or not, I just received a lottery letter from them in regards to a grand prize of $21, 000, 000.pending release, to me.
    Is this a scam? I have to pay a $10.00 entry fee.
    Photos sent with this letter.

• Re
      Dec 19, 2016

@Buster Iraia I jst got the same thing and its for 31, 000, 000. So is it a scam, well if it is then Ive jst donated $10 with a signature. Whoever is doing this should be behind bars

• Re
      Jan 12, 2017

@Rexman I have just received 3 mails today about the same thing now they gone from $10 to $24.95 &$49.95. These scammers need to be stopped, Ive send a letter back to them which should get there attention. They owe me $10 lol.

Nov 10, 2017

@Buster Iraia Wow your getting ripped off, mine is for $30, 000, 000

Apr 25, 2018

@Buster Iraia It's a scam

Sep 15, 2016

Ive just received the same letter today 16/9/16 .. A prize of 21, 000, 00 pending and asking for $10 order/entry payment from me. United benefits, Gold Coast MC QLD 9726 Australia * Theodore Kennedy .

• Bi
      Sep 26, 2016

Yes this has happened to me i have the same copy of cheque as well as photos of people that have won, and that i have been personally picked to win the $21, 000, 000. i was asked to send the $10.00 fee to receive this cheque, 6 months later still no money but instead got this letter today asking me to enter again and this time the cost is $24.95...Its a scam.

Oct 14, 2016

Yes i to have just got a letter for $31, 000, 00 and ask me for $10.00 fee too i'm so glad to see your comment's about these scams i was just about to send my $10.00 today but i'm Not .

• Pa
      Oct 15, 2016

Hi I have received a phone call, email and now a postal documentation from Theodore Kennedy United Benifits Australia... THIS IS A SCAM... I will never become a millionaire this way and do not wish to. BEWARE IF YOU RECEIVE ANY OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS...

Oct 28, 2016

just got the same b.s like everyone here, 31, 000, 000 it is a scam.

• St
      Oct 28, 2016

Just received the same scamming letter for $31, 000. Please send your Visa Details including the 3 pin security digit to claim your prize.
    Rotton scammers. Do you think we are all fools.

• Te
      Mar 10, 2017

@starla1 No, but even if just 1% of people fall for this scam, they will net a tidy profit

• Fr
      Nov 04, 2016

I too have had the same I received a call and the worse part was it was a Kiwi woman on the other line telling me about this and of course I asked how she got my phone number and it was because of something I had filled in online unfortunately I was foolish enough and went into the $30 draw to be drawn on the 29th October 2016 and received my lucky numbers via email and questioned her about my bank details in which she assured me that it would be destroyed after our transaction had gone through now like all the other posts I am receiving the same mail from them to sign off all these letters and place my card details and prices of how much it was going to cost I am so glad I read this thank you in the rubbish they go and change my bank details

• St
      Nov 06, 2016

I've had letter from United Benefits to my address in England inviting me to send £10 via my credit card details so I can share the jackpot of 31, 000, 000 Aussie dollars. Dream on, MrTheidore Kennedy, I know a scam when I see one!!!

• Su
      Nov 09, 2016

Well, I paid $60 for 2 lots of tickets. Have been sending their forms back saying have already paid, where are the tickets. Had a phone call too. Now their phone number is not allocated. I've been duped!

• He
      Jan 04, 2017

My husband just received the same letter as the above complains today. He ask me to fill it up and send it back. I googled the name and Walaaa! this is the results that just came up all the results involves the word SCAM. I'm just [protected]@ whoevers doing this because the first thing that comes to my mind is..."If it is too good to be true then it's NOT TRUE" so this is just toooo goood to be TRUE!!! So word of advise for Theodore Kennedy...just stick to playing Baseball.

• Le
      Feb 19, 2017

I got one with 21 m today! Wrote some messages on it and will post it tomorrow 😌 bas...rds!

• Fr
      Mar 12, 2017

about a letter

•   Mar 18, 2017

I've had letter from United Benefits to my address in sri lanka inviting me to send £10 via my credit card details so I can share the jackpot of 31, 000, 000 Aussie dollars. Dream on, MrTheidore Kennedy, I know a scam when I see one!!! chque no.'46587' ; 43-9035' : 65149567' mpweerasekara. 529/5 stage two anuradhapura 50000 sri lanka Date.29.11.2016, chque, 46587 AMONT ; 31, 000, 000, 00. email adrres- [protected]@gmail.com

• Ha
      Apr 05, 2017

I just received the same letter from Theodore Kennedy for 21, 000 Australia dollars
    I guess they realized that Australia can't be made a fool anymore as word would have spread so now they are reaching out to people in Auckland!
    Thanks everyone for not making me waste my 10$!!!

• Je
      Apr 06, 2017

It's a scam people. Do not send these ### any money.

• Pu
      Apr 11, 2017

Damn im from wellington, nz and I just opened my letter saying I had aud$21, 000, 000 grand prize for pending release and I got all excited and thought omg finally something good is happening for me as ive had a terrible couple of years after losing all my possessions in a storage facility fire. thank god I thought I better google the info in the letter first or I would have sent off the $10 and waited for my win but looks like yup just a scam who it seems many have fallen for. im broke yet I could never rip people off the way these # are. sad that there are people out there that think its ok to pull this kind of crap on people. some of us already have it hard enough but they dont care. grrrr

• Ke
      Apr 21, 2017

Lol I got a letter today asking for $10 for $22, 000, 000. First thing i noticed was the lack of information to why you're needing to give them $10 to receive that amount? it had no LEGIT website, email address or phone number to call, and dealing with that kind of money you would be at least up with the modern technology!...and not posting letters. Knew it was full of crap, i looked up the so-called company name on-line and i came to these sites clearly stating that it's a SCAM! Since it's free posting i'll be sending them the same in return...'sucker you've been scammed too!!' lol. A##holes though i hope people think on it and look it up before sending any money to anywhere that they are not in full facts about. I'm too stingee to part with my money, so unless i'm in full facts i won't part from any of my cash regardless of how much i'd still cry over it hehe. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. UNITED BENEFITS YOU'S ARE A**HOLES! ... LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!
    From Christchurch, New Zealand

• Li
      Apr 21, 2017

Likewise got my 21 mil notification, and thought it was a bit suss and found this site, mongrels but the people that have paid their $10 should get straight on to the police, Fraud is Fraud no matter how small the amount and the Aussie Police should be getting their ### into gear and shutting this ### down.

• Sc
      Apr 22, 2017

Just put some white powder in the reply paid envelope and post it back to them. Then watch the news.

• Je
      May 21, 2017

I too have recieved a letter yesterday for the grand prize of $21, 000.00, i just have to fill in my bank details and entry payment of $10 NZ... Like really you soo called United Benefits, do you honestly think i am that stupid!!!... Like everyone else I would love to have this kind of money, especially with today and the cost of living but I would rather have $10 in my account than to pay out to a organised scam like yours!... Dont be fooled by these sorts people, keep your money whatever situation you're in, because at the end of the day, organisations like this can leave your bank balance alot worse than what it is today! UNITED BENEFITS!!! SCAM!!!

• Al
      May 26, 2017

Yes, a total scam. Have just had two exact letters turn up today in the mail. Was 99% sure a scam but googled anyway. Mine was A$21, 000, 000 for $10. Time these people were found and stopped

May 28, 2017

29/05/17
    Have just received letter apparently via airmail claiming grand prize of $21, 000, 000 pending release! Thank goodness for all this feed back regarding united benefits...
    So this post is to thank you all for posting your experience..

• Ro
      Jun 29, 2017

Same. Received a very "official" looking document signed by a Theordore Kennedy!!!
    I sent a note back authorizing them to DEDUCT the required fee from my winning's and to forward the balance on to me - HA HA HA

• Le
      Jul 15, 2017

Hi I just received a letter saying I entered in to a LOTTERY game that I've never been interested in at all another scam to rip instant people off not even interested my rubbish bin will be though trying to contact this so call game as and no contact details so nsh get [censor] nt interested

Jul 25, 2017

Dream on United Benefit Australia you scam, the Indian lady that called today, I am blocking your number as I'm not interested in your [censor]. You ain't getting my details, nor my card number for your stinky 21, 000000 from your [censor]. You're collecting, and earning money by charging people fees in order to release those fake funds...you go to hell Mr Theodore Kennedy.

• Tr
      Jul 25, 2017

my husband was sent the same letter. And wants to know how to get it stopped since he had money taken out of his bank account without giving permission.

• Ro
      Aug 02, 2017

i just got the same thIng in the mail to day so it not real

• Is
      Aug 05, 2017

Me too, today I received some document from it without mention any website to check out.