Undercover Auto Recovery / Scam and theft!

MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 952-432-6937
I made a mistake and got a car repossessed, I went outside and they had the car on a hook, and I asked them why they didn't just drive it away? they said give us the keys, and I told them I would after I got my property out of the vehicle, I had a ton of stuff in the car so i told them I'd be right back, because I needed to get some boxes, I went into the house and they had the car in the street and I gave them the keys and that was it, I payed the recovery fee to get my car back and when I got to the car everything was missing from it, they kept my keys, and my FOB for alarm, and stated that they never had the keys, I called the cops and they laughed at me... I contacted the finance company and they told this happens all of the time, what a freaking joke, now I'm out about 2k worth of belongings... Watch out if these ### come to your house...
Ma

More Undercover Auto Recovery Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ki
  1st of Mar, 2008
The customer came out during the repossession, he asked if he could clean out his car. He clean out what he wanted in his car, said he'd be right back. He came back threw the keys at the driver and said take it I don't want it anymore. At this time we assumed he removed all personal property out of the vehicle that he wanted. I received a call two weeks later stating that his stuff that was in his car is missing. I looked at the notes the driver left and it said customer cleaned out vehicle. I came back on the phone and said I thought you cleaned out your vehicle, he screamed at me, called me names and said I'll be hearing from his attorney and hung up. To this day I haven't heard back from him. In checking personal property, we do have a few items he left behind. In his statement he is counterdicting himself, he said he would give us the keys after he cleaned out his vehicle, which to our knowledge he received the personal property he wanted.