ultraforeclosures.com / Takes 39.95 Month from checking acct w/o my permission

1 Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 919-441-5693

This company continues to take money $39.95 per month out of my checking acct. and has been doing so since 8/6/2010. Please help stop them from doing this to me any longer.

Pr

More ultraforeclosures.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ry
      Nov 11, 2010

UltraForeclosures.com maintains a call-center open from 7AM to 5 PM PST which can be reached at 866.383.8872.
    Upon seeing this complaint posted UltraForeclosures looked for an account associated with [protected]@yahoo.com. We were able to find an active account which we have since canceled. We have no record of [protected]@yahoo.com attempting to contact us in anyway. We attempted to contact [protected]@yahoo.com via his email address and the phone number that we had on file, to no avail.
    Ultraforeclosures provides both an online and customer service line for members to cancel their account. We strive to provide prompt and courteous customer service.

• Be
      Jan 03, 2011
    UltraForeclosures.com - Did not authorize this at all
    ultra fore closures
    Phone: 1-866-931-7341

I was informed at the bank that a charge of $39.95 has been taken out of the bank from my sons account without my permission for three months. His card had been stolen while I was in the hospital. I am his payee and did not authorize any of this. the bank told me to call them and they gave me the number they had listed. When I tried to call them, they were not available according to the phone. It said un-available at this time try again later. I called and called and still got the same message or a busy signal. I called the bank and they told me to come in and file a dispute. I am going to do this today. However I want to know what else can be done to get my sons money returned into his account. This is fraud and I need to replace his funds as this money pays his rent. the bank had also charged $5.00 a day for overdraft fees. they said they will try to take that part off when we finish this stuff. What can a person do to stop this kind of fraud and get their monies returned? Please help me.

• Re
      Jan 04, 2011

I couldn't help but notice you have the wrong phone number for Ultra Foreclosures. There phone number is 1-866-931-7341 not 1-866-93107314. If you tried to call the number you have listed your right it is always busy. But that isn't the company's phone number. Please call them 1-866-931-7341 and I am sure they will be happy to help you. Let me know how it goes...

• Sl
      Jan 17, 2011

Total scam!!! Can't even log in to get foreclosure info and then trying to get your money back is a total run around. The 800 number listed on the bank transaction is disconnected (wow big surprise - I am sure they do that on purpose so things are difficult to cancel). After speaking to the rude Counter Help - I mean customer service rep, I was told the cancellation form would be in my SPAM folder - SHOCKER!! You have to fill it out and mail it in. I am sure they hope you are too busy or too aggrivated at this point to bother. Don't really need the $39.99, but the priciple of the whole matter has me filling it out and posting so EVERYONE knows Ultra Foreclosures is a BIG FAT SCAM. My money better be refunded or I will be filling a complaint with the Attorney General of the State that they opperate out of!!!

Feb 01, 2011

It's Feb. 1, 2011 and I just noticed the 39.95 charge from ultraforeclosures.
    I have never signed up for them... ever! I looked back in my checking account
    statements and found they have been doing this without my permission since
    Nov. 2010 (!).
    This has got to be some scam type of guerrilla marketing scheme. If an
    email goes into my SPAM filter, it's for good reason. I should not have to
    dig around in SPAM to find an email from them when I have never
    even signed up for anything from them.

• St
      Mar 03, 2011

Hay Ryan Culver Stop the lying stall tactic and refund [protected]@yahoo.com with interest. Now that we have a name associated with this scam company time to take action. The complaints are staking up time to get the Feds involved.

• Ti
      Jul 11, 2011

He scammed me and i'm coming after him.Tim

• Ti
      Jul 11, 2011

Complaints help others decide weather or not they can make a decision by reading and keeping informed on products an other services

• Jd
      Jul 12, 2012

$49.80 to me an the refund website they give you the address for doesn't even exist!!!

• Yv
      Oct 02, 2012

Charged my credit card without my permission.

• Ka
      Oct 26, 2012

Unauthorized charge of $49.80 twice, disputing charge. stay away from them, they are ### which latch on to your bank account.

• Kb
      Jul 22, 2013

I live in California and I've been dealing with this for 3 years. I have tried and now my bank is helping. $39.95 may not mean anything to some people but when you cancel they need to honor that. Ultra Foreclosures needs to be investigated more they are scammers. [protected]@att.net

• Ro
      Mar 27, 2014

if you see that ccharge and call your bank immediately the bank will cancel that credit card and give you a new one with of course a different number therefore stopping them from recharging you over and over in the interim file a fraud claim with your bank and let them deal with that company for a refund.however this will not stop them the only way to do it is go to the feds and make a comp[laint never mind the little threats and promises to "get you now we know your name" put your money where your mouth is and stop talking --in other words do something or else it will continue. i cannot believe that someone has delt with them for 3 years and only now their bank is trying yes trying to help him cancel that bank account and get a reputable bank because it seems that bank is in on the game.i mean the comment from a california residents 3 year ordeal.