Ultimate Shopping Network / Not affiliated with any other company!

Please note that direct shopping network is a separate company and not connected or affiliated with ultimate shopping network. For those who have problem with ultimate shopping network please contact better business bureau and address your problems.

Li

Comments

• Ka
      7th of May, 2007

"Lidia," you are a LIAR. If your company was legit you wouldn't bother going all over the Internet trying to dissociate ULTIMATE SHOPPING NETWORK from DIRECT SHOPPING NETWORK; the company would simply follow through on their policies and satisfy their customers. But as the company is in this to RIP PEOPLE OFF, it will simply bilk as many people as possible and then REOPEN UNDER A NEW NAME.

'Lidia," I wonder how you and people like you can live with yourselves. You and ART GARBEDIAN and everybody associated with the DIRECT SHOPPING NETWORK are truly pieces of thieving trash and no better than drug dealers on a street corner.

"Lidia," now why don't you send me an email (with correct ENGLISH grammar and punctuation if you can manage it) telling me you are going to sue me and see how far you get. You can't intimidate me because I know you are a LIAR. And I really hope you enjoy our American jails.

"Lidia," GO F*** YOURSELF.

• Re
      28th of May, 2007

"Lidia" asked The Complaints Board to remove the email I sent stating that Ultimate Shopping Network was the same as Direct Shopping Network. She then sent me a personal email threatening to sue me. The email was full of misspellings and poor punctuation.

Yes, Art Garbedian and Lidia are bilking the American public for hundreds of thousands of dollars. I've done my research and I agree with everything Mr. Steve Robertson said and then some. Whoever these people are this week, they are now into me for over $8,000.00 total, with the interest that has accumulated on my credit card.

Citi-Bank did not back me up in the least. They should be investigated as well.

• Sk
      13th of Dec, 2007

I agree, the on air thieves from USN are scamming people on DSN now.

They (DSN) tried to rip me off twice by charging my credit card and shipping me NOTHING!

Over $1500, these people are thieves, I know I'd not shed a tear if someone introduced ART GARIBEDIANS thieving face to a baseball bat.

• Ca
      25th of Dec, 2007

I live in LA and know people at Direct and also the former Ultimate shopping networks... Oh yes, they may even hired people (maybe Lydia?) from foreign countries and whose grammar is not perfect (a comment to the above.) However, it's sheer ignorance to think that Ultimate is even remotely connected to Direct. Just because some employees go begging to work at the strong network when their former employer folds and operates poorly, don't assume you know what is going on in the small world of home shopping. Ultimate is closed because they did not know how to operate their public business... Shame on you for spreading your false assumptions, and then cursing the people AS IF YOU EVEN KNOW THEM... You are probably the same ###s who watch reality shows and think you know the cast. How sad for you... Check your own grammar and namespelling... Wow, maybe you should shop at a mall and get a life. Seriously.

• Ka
      13th of Feb, 2008

"Cathy",

"However, it's sheer ignorance to think that Ultimate is even remotely connected to Direct."

I think you must be delusional (or just maybe you know exactly what you are doing?). I have to wonder how you ended up here to make a c0mment, i.e., what's your motivation? The fact that you are defending this company and can clearly see the number of complaints here (and there are many, many elsewhere, readers. Check out these companies at the Better Business Bureau and other websites you will note a pattern in the way of doing business). Therefore, the evidence presented and widely available would certainly seem to undermine your credibility.

It's sheer ignorance to think they are NOT related. Ultimate Shopping Network, and now Direct Shopping Network are just names that front an ongoing scam. What these charlatans are doing is taking advantage of US laws of incorporation that shield individual operators from accountability.

Once they have ripped enough people off and have hidden away the profits they simply declare bankruptcy, dissolve the corportation, and reopen under a new name. The principals involved know they have little chance of being held accountable. Most consumers who are the victims of these crimes pursue it through the credit card company, and if the latter is unwilling to help them, simply chalk it up to experience. The victim feels foolish and ashamed that they have been taken advantage of. That is what these thieves count on, but victims need not feel this way because IT IS THEIR INTENT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY by sending customers merchandise that isn't worth what they state, and/or failing to refund customers' money. And they do it over and over, all over the country.

They will continue to do this until the victims come together to demand action be taken at the local, State, and Federal levels. What they are doing amounts to organized crime, punishable under RICO (Racketeer Influences and Corrupt Organizations) Act statutes, as well as mail and wire fraud, and who knows what else.

To make the foolish connection between watching reality tv shows and susceptability to being a crime victim is a false argument. What you are trying to do is make the victims of these crimes feel bad. What kind of an evil little thing are you? Obviously you have more sympathy for individuals who post false and misleading emails. Do the parties you defend butter your bread?

• Sk
      18th of Apr, 2008

So Cathy Lester, you know people at dsn?

I wouldn't brag about it if I were you. They lie, cheat, steal, bait and switch, you name it. Thank goodness for credit card dispute procedures otherwise I would have been another victim of their scam.

By the way Cathy Lester, I do know DSN, they tried to rip me off, not just once but twice.