Ukessays.comFraudulent website, stay away

They give all sorts of no plagiarism guarantee. my friend and I submitted same assignments to be done. and they gave both of us the same file to submit . both of us paid 600 pounds for top grade and ended up failing. could not get worse. Still mailing them about 5000 pound plagiarism gurantee, with little hope but it will help in paying the fees for the course again and doing the assignments in next semester.

Nu

Comments

•   May 17, 2011

I work for ukessays.com and I can assure you that this would never happen. We often get the same question/title from two different customers and we always ensure the work is assigned to two different researcher/writers to guarantee the work will be unique even though the question is the same. Can you supply your order number so we can investigate? Many thanks.

• Di
      Jun 08, 2017

@UK Essays If you work for this company, you should be disgusted with yourself.

• Mo
      Oct 20, 2013

I recently received my completed order from UKESSAYS and work was rubbish. Only 3 references used in a 1500 words essay. All paraphrased from Wikipedia. I spoke to customer services and they said that I should create my own work and this is the best they can offer. Don't be fooled by the colour website, STAY AWAY ! I HAVE LOST £195

•   Oct 21, 2013

Hi Mohammad, please can you email me your order ID so I can look into this further. We guarantee work to standard or a full refund and always uphold this guarantee, my email address is daniel.[protected]@allanswers.co.uk I'm a member of the management team here with UKEssays.com (All Answers Ltd).

• Ri
      Oct 28, 2014

I used ukessays last month. I have received the mark today and the essay which was supposed to be of 2:1 standard has actually failed. I rang them and they asked me to send them a message via my online account, then they asked me to send the work I handed in etc. Basically, they are not prepared to take the blame and looks like never ending argument. At the end of the day, I got the essay marked which was completed by them and it's a FAIL - this is the bottom line and they have basically refused to refund. I have to to re-buy the module now which will cost me a fortune.

I did some research today and found that Ofqual’s investigation conducted by the policy consultants London Economics, had an essay from UKessays.com and the work was marked by panel of examiners. The A level essay completed by UKessays scored only an "E" . You can read the complete news in guardian, which is UK's national daily newspaper. Google this text in inverted commas -

"Students who buy essays online are being ripped off, says exam watchdog"

The link should be on the top, the news was published on 30th Sept 2014

They can't even write an A level essay, how can they guarantee 2:1 or 1st Class or PhD level work?

I paid them £650 for a failed work.

Please share this review on your FB, Twitter. Let's help each other and show the real face of Ukessays, who are taking student's hard earned money.

Oct 28, 2014

Cheaters failing for submitting plagiarized, fake papers. Yes, that's shocking.

•   Oct 29, 2014

Hi there, sorry you’ve had a bad experience using UK Essays services. If you can email me (daniel.[protected]@allanswers.co.uk) with your order number I’ll happily pass the details onto Daniel Dennehy our Aftercare manager in order to resolve any problems there may be with your work. We guarantee the standard of the work that we deliver against the requirements you provide, in the rare occasion that a customer finds their work to be below standard we refund in line with our guarantees.

Please note however that the work we provide is a model answer that shouldn’t be directly submitted to your university but used to assist you in the creation of your own work for submission.

With regards to the Ofqual report their findings are flawed, they ordered half an essay and marked against the full requirements for a start. Our official response to the Ofqual report can be found here if you’re interested:

• Ri
      Oct 31, 2014

UK Essays - what a load of bollocks - the link they have posted above is the response they 've posted on their own website. Ofqual did not order half essay - how can someone get half essay marked and publish the result in their paper - there is nothing to say in the report that it was an incomplete essay. Of-course you are not going to admit it.
    They happily advertise that they are featured in British newspapers etc, but when the same press has criticized and has shown their real face to people they are very defensive (wet in their pants). Guardian is UK's respected national daily, an international media organisation with affiliations to other national papers with similar aims. The newspaper's online edition was the third most widely read in the world in 2012. It's unlikely that they will publish something which is not valid.
    I had enough of messages messages game on UKessay's message board, the amount of stress this failed work I had from them has bought is not something which can be explained in words. I have not slept properly from last few days as I don't know where to find cash cash to re-buy the module.
    I have decided that I would be write to the Guardian editor that I am happy for them to interview me and I will give them all evidence as well, the standard of work ordered, grade received and the way I was treated when I asked for a refund from them.
    Students - Do not use UKessays.com, this is what their real face is. Do not be fooled by their colorful website, their UK address, phone numbers - These things doesn't mean that you will get a good work from them. You will be an idiot to order from them after reading reading Ofqual's report and my experience with them. Do not burn your student loan or your parents hard earned cash on this dodgy website.
    I have met quite a few victims of UKEssys online and we are actually planning to set up a Facebook page as well.

•   Nov 13, 2014

Ripped.off.by.ukessays.com sorry but you’re wrong. With regards to the history essay mentioned in the ofqual report, UKessays were only asked to complete the first part of a 2-stage assignment. The external marker used by London Economics was asked to assess both parts, and obviously as the latter element was not present, the marker criticised accordingly.

Apologies in advance if I’m wrong but based upon your response to my previous comment it appears likely that your review is in fact a fake review posted by a competitor, a practice that is rife in the industry. If I’m wrong please do feel free to get back in touch with an order number so I can look at the specifics of your order.

As the UKs largest custom essay and dissertation provider we complete over 10, 000 orders each year – naturally that will include a few people who have unfortunately had a poor experience. We pride ourselves however on our ability to resolve these customers problems so it’s always worth getting back in touch.

• Aj
      Nov 15, 2014

my article appear on ukessays.com without my knowledge, and the journal where i submitted is saying i have pliagarised from the above site, hel pleaze

Nov 16, 2014

Hi, My essay to is coming up on their data base.
    They guarantee that they will not publish or resell the work but I think they use the work as sample on their website which is very cheeky. i paid them for the essay, so why did they use it ?
    This is very scary

• Ca
      Nov 16, 2014

You could always write your own essay instead of buying a dodgy one off the internet, you know.
    Good grief.

•   Nov 17, 2014

Hi ajayajayajayajay thank you for getting in touch - the free essays that appear on UK Essays are all submitted by users of Viper plagiarism scanner. If you've not used Viper yourself then it's possible that someone scanned your work without your permission. Once work is scanned using Viper we are given permissions to publish it after 9 months. If you email [protected]@ukessays.com with a link to your journal article a member of our team will ensure it is removed.

Mark5898 thank you for your message, please can I have a link to the essay and your order number to look into this further. We have over 300, 000 essays on our website none of which come from paying clients, they in fact come from the free plagiarism detection software Viper. The only thing I can think of is that you possibly scanned the work using a free account which then gave us permissions to publish work which you initially purchased.

Apologies for the inconvenience Mark, if you email [protected]@ukessays.com with your order number and the link to the page on the site we'll have it removed as fast as possible.

• Mo
      Nov 23, 2014

Uk essays resells it's essays. Me and my friend ordered same essay from them. They didn't knew are friends and we have received the same essay - we are in shock. We spoke to customer services and they informed us that we should be using the essay as a model answer and have refused to do anything about it. Total scam - fraudulent website - stay away !
    Mohamed

•   Nov 24, 2014

Hi Mohammed, we never resell essays and most definitely wouldn't advise that two clients should use the same model essay to write their work. Please can you provide the order numbers for me to look into this further for you.

Every single order comes with a no plagiarism guarantee we scan every single order against online sources as well as all of our previous work. This is something which no other essay writing company can do as only UK Essays have their own custom plagiarism scanner to scan all orders against each other.

Sep 16, 2015

Have to laugh at some of the comments about this company, don't think I've ever read anything so heated!! Being honest I was recommended ukessays by someone who worked there. I was having a hard time getting back into writing essay based work after a 15yr gap in my studies and I took the plunge and had them write an example dissertation for me. All I can say is it helped and I certainly didn't get ripped off like some of the suggestions above. Just for clarification, I have no idea what grade the dissertation would have got, I didn't hand it in and I did eventually manage to write my own, unique dissertation. I did do a check though to see if I was being sold work that was already published and didn't find anything dodgy. Sorry to hear about all those who've had bad experiences but mine was decidedly ok.

• Ge
      May 28, 2016

I ordered a dissertation from them in April. I have received my results today and it's a FAIL. Stay away from them.

• Uk
      Aug 19, 2016

Hello Geoff.1993,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your review. We have received many fake reviews in the past, so we chose to not reply to them, however, due to continuous improvements within our company, we are now looking into all the reviews left within the last year.
    If this is in fact a genuine review, then we would be more than happy to look into your issue and you would still be eligible for a refund. Please, could you respond to me with your order number, so that we can look into this for you.

Kind Regards,

UK Essays.

• Tr
      Mar 06, 2017

Please stay away from this company. they are fraudulent. I paid for essay and failed, spoke to them about it. 2 months later they contact me that I must make another payment, blackmailing me that they will contact the university. I made the payment trying to save my course.
    I made a lot of contributions to the paper to make it presentable. Horrible ordeal. I had to end up redrawing from my ocurse otherwise I knew I would be blackmailed to keep on paying for the rest on my life.

My advice. run away from the scammers.

• Uk
      Mar 09, 2017

Hi Trish,

Thank you for your comments and we are very sorry to hear of the distressing situation you have found yourself in; however, I cannot find you on our system. As I cannot find you on our database, can you please confirm your order number, so we can locate your customer account.

We are aware that there are a lot of other websites that try to imitate our own. Another reason I think you may have used another website is because our staff would never attempt to blackmail a customer.

If you are unable to provide this information to verify your order, we will request that this post is removed.

Kind Regards,

Check my video!
    T-Fest

• Ew
      Jul 13, 2019

A few days ago I needed to write article regarding to world history, since I was pretty lazy,
    I decided to find out a special service.And I found, I should say, this is the https://kissmyessay.org/

• 66
      Oct 21, 2019

I prefer writing my own essays. These essay mills are scams that promote plagiarism.
    I get inspiration from websites like http://literaturefactory.com and write my own essays from scratch. And so should do you