UK National LotteryScam lottery winnings

1 Review updated:

Please check the reliability of the mail below:

FROM: UNITED KINGDOM INTERNATIONAL LOTTERYC/ CRYDON 28089, LONDON.FROM: THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTORINTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT. Dear Lucky Winner!!! LOTTERY AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION: You have emerged the 2017 UNITED KINGDOM promotions award winner of our yearlypromotions. Your email which drew the winning number was selected via our E-gamesRandom Selection System (ERSS) we hereby wish to inform you that your AttachedWith 700.000POUNDS in cash are pending your collection. You have been approved for a payment of 700.000 POUNDS (SEVEN HUNDREDTHOUSAND POUNDS.) In cash credited to file reference number: IPL/[protected]/WP1 which is deposited with a Finance & Security CompanyInyour favors as beneficiary and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY.To begin your claim, you are to contact our accredited claims agentwithyour following information’s: To begin your claim, you are to contact our accredited claims agent with yourfollowing information’s:1. Full Names...2. Residential Address...3.Phone Number...4.Fax Number...5.Occupation... 6.Momthly Income...7.Sex... ...8.Age...9.Nationality...
...================================================MR.ADAMS MARTINS. (Foreign Transfer Manager)TRUST MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE BV.UNITED KINGDOM SECURITY AGENCY.C/ CRYDON 28089, UKTel: +[protected]-5524Email: [protected]@live.com==============

Comments

• Ji
      Dec 14, 2007
    UK National Lottery - REGARDING ONLINE LOTTERY
    UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
    United Kingdom

Got an e-mail from the Awards Dept. with e-mail address [protected]@yahoo.com.hk informing me I had won a random online promotion program lottery ticket. It was for 500000.00 pounds. They want my name, sex, age, occupation,tel,fax,country,e-mail,and winning number. I make a call and enquired asking where they were sending the money.
    They replaied and said that they would send a check by International Courier Systems and I would have to pay the mailing charges. They gave me four so called phone numbers, but they are missing something to call London. Mr. Ken page is the fiduciary agent there, with a e-mail of [protected]@yahoo.com.hk

I have sent him my first name and my e-mail address, but that is all. Am I in jepordy with my online info?

What can we do to verify or put these guys out of business?

• Ji
      Dec 14, 2007

What can we do to verify or put these guys out of business?

• Dr
      May 09, 2008

je sui algeren et merci pour teute les travayoure de loutrier

• Ju
      May 27, 2008

Respected Sir,

I received the following mail is it true?please verify and give me replay immediately because of further communication .

Thanking you in anticipation(JUSTINRAJ R)
    ----------#-----------#----------#----------#---------#-----------
    OFFICER IN-CHARGE: INVISTIGATION REPORT
    Federal Bureau of Investigation Seal

OFFICER IN CHARGE:
    NAME: Mrs. Becky [protected]@
    FBI UK Internet Fraud Watch/Alert.
    E-mail: [protected]@nycmail.com

Attn: Dr. Justin Raj,

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), has discovered through our Intelligence Monitoring Network, that you have an on going transaction with the UK Lottery Award Group International, as the Beneficiary of the said £500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) confirmed on a registered Bank. Midland Trust Bank plc.

So the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) Washington DC, in conjunction with the International Financial Crime Commission, Has screened through our various Monitoring Networks and has been confirmed and notified that the transaction you have with the UK Lottery Award Group International is Legal and you have the Lawful Right to claim your due Prize of £500, 000.00 Great British Pounds. We advise you to go ahead with them as we are monitoring all their services and network. Be advised that any letter or Lottery Notification received from anybody or company should be forwarded to us with immediate effect. The UK Government has spent over $1.7 Million Pounds to make sure these scammers are brought before the Law. They are still ready to spend more to make sure they are brought before the Law.

Meanwhile, you are advised to follow the proceedure of the Lottery House (UK Lotto Award Group International). They have their own legal proceedure which we have examined and confirmed legal.

Follow their instructions while you keep us updated for more details. You are advised to contact the necessary office for more details of Transfer as we are monitoring every move now.

Please, be advised and be aware that your funds had been insured and the necessary charges would be taken care by you, as confirmed by the Monitoring Network. For your own good, you are advised to confirm any Lottery Promo you have either involved your self with in the past to enable us trace this scammers. Only this Lottery Promotion has been confirmed Legal any other are still under investigation, and so many others are scam, most especially from the UK and Europe.

You are to contact Mrs. Becky Wealth with the email below in regards to more information on your claims.

OFFICER IN-CHARGE:

See Exclusive Video: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Award
    LAwyer message:
    Dear Client,

Dr. Justin Raj,

Once again Dr. Justin Raj, congratulations to you as a winner of the UK National Lottery. How are you doing today? I guess fine.
    In response to your mail received today, I want you to know that I can not go beyond the Policy of my office and the United Nations.You need to understand that without this certificate from the United Kingdom Police Department, your winning fund can not be released from the United Nation Anti- Terrorist Office.

I got a call from the United Nations secretary, that if the requested certificate and legal papers backing you on this issue can not be provided before May 30th, 2017, the funds will be confisticated back to the United Kingdom financial treasury.

I give you my word on this that once the UN clears your winnings it will be released to you. This is a once in a life time opportunity that you can't afford to miss. I want you to try and get the processing fee, so I can go to the UN and get your winnings released before the said date.

Like I said before, if I can not fight on your behalf for the release of these funds, I will REFUND any amount paid to this office back to you.
    Do have a nice day as I look forward in dispatching my legal duties.

Sincerely your's,

Barrister Edward Pollard Esq.
    Pollards Chambers.

Our Ref: MTBCC/02804
    Your Ref: MTB/UK/A4-X6/00

Attn: Dr. Justin Raj,

Received your email.

How are you doing? I guess fine.

Please I want to firstly make you understand that I am a christian and a God fearing father like you.

I really do understand your grieviancies but you must understand that even in your country, there is a terrorism team and the UN wants to be sure that these funds will not be sent to you for a terrorism reasons.

In respect to the above, I want you to calm down as I am doing my best to make sure that you receive your winnings.
    Please bear with me. You are my FRIEND.

We strive to provide the best customer service and support for our customers! Your satisfaction is of the highest priority to us.

Thanks for your anticpated co-operation.

We remain most obliged.

David T. Newton
    Forex Allocation Unit Manager
    Customer Support
    Midland Trust House.
    Tel #: [protected]
    Fax #: [protected]
    Email: [protected]@accountant.com
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    This e-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Midland Trust Bank plc. Registered Office: 160-162 High Street, Acton, London, W3 6RA Registered in England and Wales, Number 2065.

• Ca

TICKET NUMBER: [protected]
    Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369
    Ref Number: UK/9420X/05
    WINNING NOTIFICATION
    We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one of our beginning of the year winners of the UNITED KINGDOM ONLINE PROMO AWARDS, held on 2nd August, 2017. You have won for your self a total sum of £1, 200, 000 POUNDS STERLING.

However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine(TOPAZ) from a database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

Please you are adviced to complete the form and send it immediately to our Promotion manager through email or fax for prompt collection of your fund from the designated bank.

Fill the below information’s and send to the fiduciary agent for your Claims verification: FILL THE CLAIMS FORM BELOW AND SEND TO OUR CLAIMS AGENT FOR VERIFICATION 1. Full Names: 2. Address: 3. Age: 4. Sex: 5. Marital Status: 6. Occupation: 7. Phone numbers: 8. Country:

Name: Mr. Morrison Bonnie
    e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com.hk

Yours Truly,
    Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme)

• Ju
      Aug 05, 2008

I Tray to send you mail, I have received an e-mail where I price will have won how I can collect him.

• Ra

Motherwell Park
    Belshill, ML4 3NP
    CPEL/OWN/9876

Dear Haktan Ozorhan,

Thank you for choosing Fastway Couriers as the Exclusive Courier Firm for Delivery of all Uk National Lottery documents. Your particulars have been received in this Company we have confirmed you as the right owner of these document. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the UK National Lottery. You have the following documents ready for delivery.

1. A Notarized Check worth Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds
    2. Original copy of your winning certificate from UK National Lottery
    3. Covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally)
    4. Certificates of Origin of Funds

To begin the final step of the claims process, which are the shipments of your winning check prize to you, here are details Fastway Courier has provided for all UK National Lottery winners.

Attached to this mail is our Delivery Information Request Form (COURIER HLP-FORM). Appropriate completion of this form ensures that your package is not delivered to the wrong person.

(Courier-Form HLP)
    REFERENCE NUMBER: REF: IE/9420X2/68 FORM [A]

FULL NAME...

COMPANY NAME: [optional]...

SEX...

FULL RESIDENTIAL CONTACT ADDRESS:
    (Note that we do not deliver to P.O.BOX address or street corners but to your residence or office)

ALTERNATE ADDRESS……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

OFFICIAL AGE...

MARITAL STATUS...

OCCUPATION /PROFESSIONAL STATUS...

HAVE YOU A PASSPORT OR LICENCE (Identification to Provide)...

TEL...FAX... (If any)

NATIONALITY...

Immediately after payment of charges and completion of form, we'll send your package And we will serve you better. It should be pejorative in taught that payment should be completed first afterwhich we'll pay your Insurance and Notarization fee before Delivery. This is to avoid interception on Express because we are sending a check with a lump sum of amount. This firm is sentient of British Taxes which must be cleared after confirmation of your payment, Fastway Courier is giving you guarantee that such parcel like yours takes such procedures.
    NOTE ; YOU ARE TO CHOOSE AN OPTION THAT IS BEST PREFERABLE FOR YOUR DELIVERY

First class delivery:48 hours
    (2working days delivery cost)

Mailing £330.00 00.00
    Insurance £310.00 00.00
    Vat £210.00 00.00
    TOTAL £850.00 00.00

Premium class delivery (3 working days delivery cost)

Mailing £210 .00 00.00
    Insurance £260 .00 00.00
    Vat £200 .00 00.00
    TOTAL £670.00 00.00

Normal class delivery (5working days delivery cost)

Mailing £135 .00 00.00
    Insurance £122 .00 00.00
    Vat £122.00 00.00
    TOTAL £379.00 00.00

Here are the details of your package awaiting dispatch:

REFERENCE NUMBER: IE/FAST-D/SA/REG/23/34/25

SHIP WEIGHT 0.53KG

SHIP DWT 0.53KG

DESC; DOCUMENT

BILLING; P/P (Directly)

By standardizing the Fastway Couriers of rates, hence Fastway Couriers has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vesseloperating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier ( I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

We are a reliable and efficent Transport Company with Operating Centres in London, Reading, Manchester and north Wales. We offer the following, 24 hour service 7 days a week, 7.5 ton curtain sided vehicles with tail lift, 17 ton curtain sided vehicles with tail lifts, 38 ton curtain sided articulated lorries, Drivers and staff trained to level 4 Security, Extensive Goods in Transit Insurance, Our drivers have a good working knowledge of the Transport Industry, Competitive rates to all parts of the World, Contract Transport can be arranged, Q6 & Q7 roller bed trailers for Air Cargo pallets, Good communications with our customers at all times gives you the peace of mind, knowing where your goods are and when they have been delivered to your customers and our vehicles are satellite tracked for security.

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities. Fastway Couriers do not allow Cash on delivery(C.O.D) as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence.

This company declined reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the check to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the check since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing. With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.

Be informed that we are sending you a check which can only be cleared by you with the provision of your I.D (Driving license/passport). Fastway Couriers do not have the authority to cash your check or send your funds via bank-to-bank account. Please take note.

Note: that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charge cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you.

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds'

I hope all of this is clearly understood? As soon as I get your response including your completed Delivery Information Request Form I'll give you payment instruction. Send a copy of your Driving license or Passport via express mail or as an attachment via e-mail or Fax.

Have your ID card in hand. This will be required by the delivery officer on arrival in your country before handing you your Winning Package. Hope you understand this email and its contents. Please feel free to contact me for any queries/clarification(s)

Send your response to indicate your collection within the next 24hrs, because you only have 10 working days to claim this check BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED TIME BEFORE FUNDS LIQUIDATION and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition as informed from your Lottery Promoter.

Confirm your Documents via TeleFax. Call +44 [protected] dial PIN: 2491 Wait for the option to choose 1 or 2. Dial 1 to confirm your document ready for pick up.

Once again, congratulations.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Michael Ducker
    Tell+[protected]
    Dispatch Officer{I C C S}.
    ********************************************************************************
    This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may containprivileged information .
    If you are not the addressee you must notcopy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information
    in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.