TvAddicts.tv / let down with online order
I placed an order with tvaddicts.tv on the 3rd June 2008 and gave them my debit card details online. This was for a DVD package which was supposed to be delivered within 7 days of placing the online order. I have received an email update everyday from the company stating that the goods are still out of stock and I have called the company several times. emails bounce back and nobody picks up the phone so I am assuming they are a hoax company. I have just checked with my bank and it would appear that this company haven't made any charge to my card so maybe they are just a crap company rather than a hoax company, however eitehr way, I think they need to be investistgated as alot of time has been wasted trying to ascertain what is going on with my order. I have now cancelled my online order and hope that my card doesn't get charged at a later date.
More TvAddicts.tv Complaints & Reviews
- TvAddicts.tv - Scam and rip off! 
- TvAddicts.tv - Scam and abuse! 
- TvAddicts.tv - Terrible rip off!
- TvAddicts.tv - No refund for faulty goods!
- TvAddicts.tv - Sub-par Merchandise
- TvAddicts.tv - Very disappointing service indeed 
- TvAddicts.tv - Never Received DVDs
- TvAddicts.tv - A rip off artist of a company! 
- TvAddicts.tv - Order never received