TvAddicts.tv / Order never received

I placed an order on December 11, 2007 and it was posted to my credit card on December 13, 2007. As of this date (January 20, 2008) I have not received my order and the vendor will not respond to e-mail or telephone calls. On a previous order that I placed the DVD's were very poor quality and there is nothing wrong with my DVD player. It is brand new. There were also DVD's in the collection that were not part of the titled collection and once again the customer service response is very poor.

I have notified my credit card company and requested that they reverse the charge on my account. I will continue to report the poor service relating to tvaddicts.tv in any method or website that I can find.

Va

Comments

Jb
  28th of Jan, 2008

I was ripped off also. I ordered Amos and Andy DVDs on Jan 5 and all I got was a back order E mail and a bogus phone answering recording. They are scared to talk to us on the phone and we need to sue them for thousands of dollars.

Ja
  1st of Feb, 2008

I'm glad I found this site and your complaint. I was considering ordering from them but recieved similiar Customer Service problems. I've left 4 voicemail messages, 2 emails and have been calling everyday and am not able to get anything but a computer telling me no one is available. I hope you get your money back and this "company" gets shut down!

Ap
  13th of Feb, 2008

Wow, I wish I had found this place earlier! I ordered the DVD of "Cupid" from TVAddicts at the end of Oct. '07, and was charged immediately (about $66). After weeks of not receiving, I started trying to contact them. Called the phone number and left a message that was never returned. Tried the online contact form multiple times and never got a response. Even tried the live help, had to wait 15 minutes for the girl to wake up, then got extremely stilted, unhelpful response. Have since received several emails saying my DVDs are backordered, but when I click the link to cancel and get my refund... "Oops we can't find that page." When I go to the website and click on the email link, there is no email. I finally decided to complain to the Better Business Bureau, but they require an address, and, of course, TVAddicts gives none.

I guess the money paid is my stupid lesson for not checking the "company" out better, but it really pisses me off.

Da
  25th of Feb, 2008

Hi,

Dose anyone no the contact details for tvaddicts.tv cause i received my item but 6 of the 16 disc had nothing on it, i also lead to believe the dvds i order was original.