TvAddicts.tv / Very disappointing service indeed

Poor quality or never received - i bought the series of China Beach and also the movie 'Campus Man' in July 2007. I was charged for both on the 3rd of July. i received the China Beach DVD, some were repeated on the discs and a couple were very poor quality. i have never received 'Campus Man'. After several emails which at the start were delt with quickly i have received no further communication about replacement DVD's or the Campus Man movie since September 2007. i have sent several emails with no response. Very disappointing service indeed.

Comments

31st of Mar, 2008
    TVaddicts.tv, TVDVDWorld.tv - scam
    TVaddicts.tv
    Phone: 1 213 725 5232
    TVaddicts.tv

In January I googled to find a TV show on DVD as I couldn't get it in Australia. I found TVaddicts.tv had what I wanted, the site looked comprehensive and OK, had secure ordering and as I hadn't had any other problems ordering from America, I went with it.
    They readily confirmed my order on the 13th January 08, then confirmed payment on the 14th, then on the 15th I was emailed a backorder notice. I enquired about how long it would take, it was not until the 6th February I got an answer (8 identical) asking me to be patient and they will keep me informed, I replied by email but it bounced back.
    On the 13th February I received an automatic backorder notice from TVDVDWorld.tv which had a link "cancel and refund my order" which went nowhere. On the 14th and 15th Feb I received emails as the day before but these also said my credit card had NOT been charged. This was FALSE. I've emailed several times since then asking for a refund, it's now April and I still haven''t had a reply, refund or a parcel.