TV DVD Mania / Fraud/Horrible Quility/No costumer response

1 China

We ordered the complete season of Friday The 13th the tv series. We ordered it as a gift to our mom and when she recieved the package she was unable to read the return address or anything for that matter because it was all in Chinese. She opened the videos up and when she tried to watch them the quality was absolutely horrible. The sound goes in and out and basically it looks like someone taped the series from some other source, wheather it was a tv I'm not sure, but the quality overall is unexceptable and horrible and someone needs to take care of this problem because clearly I am not the first person to complain. We wasted $80.00 and we are afraid that we will never see it again. Please someone take a serious look at this because I definately am and please do not order anything from this site. Either you will never recieve your order or the product you recieve is not going to be what you ordered and payed for and when you try to contact them which by the way the only way to contact them is a email address and they do not reply, I probably sent about 8 emails but stopped because I got so frusterated. Please no one buy from this site, they are thieves and liars and should be prosecuted.