Trusted Psychics / Giving detrimental readings which are wrong

1 Address 35 Mare Fair Northampton NN1 1SR Phone 0843 308 5511, United Kingdom Review updated:

Few years back I had a few readings from you on a particular issue.  it was regarding  of being accused of a benefit fraud case. At the time I was really  distraught  and asked guidance and help.  they asked £5413  as an over-payment
I was shocked at the value  and this clashed with a the prospect of getting a job a broad which happened quickly so I asked for guidance from the circle.

I was told that I should just forget it. And the benefits  are always sending that figure to people.   another said, the  jobcentre  wil not ask for the money and I should go abroad and not pay it  and saw my info  being discarded and thrown in the bin as it were.  yet another said  i will have to pay something in the future and not worry about it now  but letters will be going to and fro.  and  another of your psychics said  that there were  2  errors  made in the  calculation  and that I should report that and not to pay and go a broad and told to sort it when I come back.

But it was terrible: on my arrival back to uk after two years  i was accosted at  the airport by police  actually on the plane and taken to the police station and prison until I was taken to court. I went under shock  as I was expecting  this esp after what your psychics had said.   I spent 6 days and yet it was trival case and no one apparently has gone to prison for £5000 aprrox fraud, everyone was shocked. Ut was the most embarrassing, debilitating experience of my life. My passport is taken away from me until I pay up. I knoe have criminal record. My life is ruined because I believed and  trusted your psychics.

I am so so upset and foolish that I trusted your psychics when I was desperately seeking your  help and guidance have decided to go on air about what your psychics advised me.
I am so upset with you about this.

I think you should know what you have done to me destroyed my life!!!

Date : summer 2014
Names: samatha, victoria and estelle

Vi
Feb 10, 2017

Comments

• Da
      7th of Oct, 2017
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

used them only once NEVER AGAIN the same old mary-paddy crap have not a clue what they are at very very very fake and a scam

22nd of Feb, 2018

It does say for entertainment purposes only. Why would you ask a psychic instead of a specialist in the field? This makes no sense. How can you blame them? You chose to listen to the psychic and sometimes we hear what we want to hear. If you have to blame anyone blame yourself because you chose to believe them instead of seeking professional help. Please.

• Ps
      5th of Mar, 2018

I'm a psychic who worked for four days for Trusted Psychics and left because the office rang me and wanted to know why I wasn't keeping the clients on the line for longer. The office manager told me that my average length of call was only four minutes. I don't think that's true, however, I do know that I'm not one to keep people on the line unnecessarily. I said "So what? Do you want me to lie to the clients just to keep them on the line longer?" Anne from the office said that I was being rude to her. I was not being rude, I was being truthful and she didn't like it, so she labelled what I said as rude.
    I am an accurate psychic. I don't piss about stringing people along so that they waste money. If they want me to keep the callers on the line for longer, then they're not an honest service at all.

9th of Mar, 2018

Hi, can you please say which psychics you found accurate from this site?

I had a load of readings lately.

18th of Mar, 2018

Oh my ducking God! What a ducking mess! Ducking fake psychics stitched you up SUE THEM!

• Rc
      15th of Apr, 2018

I've notice that the website does not upload correctly and takes a while to upload full stop. By the time you ring and select the reader has gone and you are charged for the privilege...very unfair

1st of May, 2018

@rc 555 sounds like a scam

• Ep
      17th of Oct, 2018

FAKE FAKE FAKE the worst is Earth Angel more like the devil she's soooo rude! shouted at me once telling me to "shut up" because she was the one speaking and she was the one to talk coz she had a "gift" honestly i found er rude and all she did was moan and be aggressive and insulting. they're al crap Anne is also especially crap with that fake scary child's voice she puts on to appear innocent. all the men are especially crap. Barely any predictions ever came true just exploiting people who are at a low point in their lives AVOID!

• Co
      3rd of Nov, 2018

@EPailo I agree ☝️ I spent so money and unfortunately I trusted them way too much instead I should’ve listened to my gut instincts. I went through hell by losing my business &to find out that my soul mate was actually married with a family ! I was heartbroken so now I trust myself.

• Ro
      15th of Dec, 2018

About as psychic as a brick - really aggressive reader who demanded to know exactly what I wanted to know and spat out she did not do tarot, but did not tell me what she did do until I asked and then demanded I tell her exactly what I wanted to know again. I hung up. This is a con - no psychic ever asks what you want to know as they can pick it up for themselves. And certainly not as aggressively as if you are intruding on their precious time. Avoid - and certainly do not act on any advice given. I am from a Romany family - I have never heard such BS. Avoid and find a genuine Romany reader, not someone who read a book once and hopes to make a fast buck on the phone without any comeback.