Trophy Nissan / none return of check!

1 Mesquite, TX, United States

I bought a car from Trophy Nissan only to have them call me and tell me the vin. # Was incorrect and needed to come by and let them get correct number. I had given them a 3000.00 voucher and a 500.oo check on that car. When I arrived a dealer they informed me that bank would not finance that car for some reason. So they said I had to take another car one they had picked for me... I was very upset with this. The car I got was not what I wanted... But when I asked for my old car back they said it was already gone... So I took the other car and and asked for my check back. In all the commotion they didn't give me my check... I called back and they assured me that it had been mailed. When I didn't receive my check I called my bank and stopped payment on it. About a month later I received a call from Telacheck and they informed me that Trophy Nissan had cashed my check and they wanted their money... At that I refused and they have been calling my office and home phone threatening me with all kinds of things. I think this is wrong and should not be allowed... They whole experience with both have been unbearable and if I had to do it all over again I would never buy a thing from them... I still get calls from them wanting me to buy a car... What does that tell you. They were suppose to do some work to the car I got and have never set and appointment. So no that would not be where I would go if I had it to do all over again... I guess in short it is going to cost me a lawyer to get this straight... I still have the contract on the first car... Oh me...