Triple Seven Inc. / FRAUD!!!

1 PO Box 1058Kittredge, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: Don't have one

I too ordered a magazine ( Cosmo Girl) as a gift for my daughter and have not reveived anything!!! I'm not out as much as the other lady but $39.00 is still alot! I ordered these books on 1-14-10 with the promise that they would be here in 3 weeks. Still Nothing! You try to help out some kid and end up gettin burned!! WhaT A SHAME!! I too would like my $ back or my 24 issues of cosmo girl!! I have the receipt with the name and address but no phone number available.

Comments

• Au
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Yesterday I was at my grandparents house and the same thing there was a knock at the door by this kid who said he was selling these magazine subscriptions to win a trip for troubled kids. However he told us that the subscription was donated to either the troops or Children's hospital we had the choice of where we wanted the magazine's donated to. I let him use my phone when he was done and I have the number he called for his so called leader to pick him up. I feel like letting our news station know to let others in our area be aware of this scandal. He did also mention that they we hitting up 16 different states. We live in California

4th of May, 2010

I'm a victim of triple seven too, I've been doing a little research on them. Their phone number is (866)-443-9610. Every time I call I no one answers, and I have gotten no reply to the voicemails I left. I haven't been able to find a web page for them, all I really know is what I've been able to pull off the Better Business Bureau site.(They're not accredited.) Also, monitor your credit report and bank account very carefully if you paid by check, I had some very suspicious activity going on afterwords. I suggest making a report to the BBB. If you want some more detailed information, please check out my complaint. My screen name is Andrew K., or just click review all triple seven inc. complaints. Hope that helps.

• Ta
      9th of Jan, 2011
    Triple Seven Inc. - Rip off
    Triple Seven, INC
    PO Box 1058
    Kittredge, Colorado
    Phone: 1-866-443-9610

I ordered my husband a subscription to a "Whitetail" hunting magazine. I was approched by a student in Walmart's parking lot who said he was raising money for his school. I'm glad I only ordered 1 magazine. I'm out $24.00. I just found my receipt, I had forgotton about it. That happened 1/12/2010, of course the check was put through shortly after. So what about the "students" that were selling the subscriptions? Did they know it was a scam? If so, shame on them too! If not I hope they learned a lesson as well. Their name is on the receipt so I would think they can't be feeling all that "good" about themselves. People are struggling but really do try to help other's, I just don't get it. :- (

• Ro
      3rd of Sep, 2012
    Triple Seven, Inc - Rip off
    Triple Seven
    P.O. Box 1058
    Kittredge
    Colorado
    Phone: 866-443-9610

I ordered $218 worth of magazines from a couple of guys claiming to be college students on 6/4/2011. After paying the money they started acting strange. I got on the computer to check out the company and saw a boat load of complaints about not getting the magazines. The next day I called to cancel, seven days later the check was cashed. I still have not received the refund that was promised to me even after submitting and resubmitting with a copy of the canceled check. This company is horrible!