Trinity Medical Solutions / Failed to pay for equipment purchased from me

1 United States

On August 2, 2006, I entered into a contractual agreement with Matt Carns of Trinity Medical Solutions. I agreed to sell him an Axiom DRX-900C for a total purchase price of $83, 500. He paid one-third($26, 500) me up front and agreed to pay me the balance in full within 5 days of him being paid from his prospective buyer. I subsequently received another third of the payment several weeks later, still being owed the final payment of $26, 500.00.

Now I should have been leary due to my dealings with Matt Carns prior to this.

You see, I sold him two Vax-D Therapy tables a few months earlier. To get paid from Matt Carns on one those tables took a lot of pleading. I should've known better but I decided to sell him another piece of equiptment. WHAT A MISTAKE!

Okay, so it's been OVER 2 YEARS now and I have still yet to be fully paid($26, 500) for the equipment that I sold to Matt Carns and Trinity Medical. He has consistently dodged me to the point that I have sent him and his company to a commercial collection agency They had no luck as he is very good at dodging people that he owes. At first dealing Trinity Medical, Matt Carns and his entourage of flunkies (who cover for him) are very accessible. After they have gotten your equipment or your money for equipment you are purchasing they are LONG GONE. It has cost me hundreds if not thousands of dollars extra for attorneys and lost income.

Fr