Trident Roofing Company / overcharged

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Avoid this company at all costs. Numerous complaints have come from Plano, Austin, and Houston. My roof still leaks after their work. I don't think they know how to install a roof. My husband has been ill since the problems have occured and they will not come back out to fix it. They say that the roof leaks because the house is old. My neighbor has patched it for us. Our money was wasted with Trindent Roof Company.

More Trident Roofing Company Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ad
      13th of Jun, 2009
    Trident Roofing Company - Bad Roofing Company
    Trident Roofing Company
    Plano
    Texas
    Phone: 713-946-2424
    tridentroofing.com

This company can not do a proper roofing job. They installed a new roof in our house that started to leak. Then they caMe several times to try and fix the same leak and it still leaks. Then they gave up and said they will not fix it even though it is covered under their warranty.

• Ro
      6th of Nov, 2009

The comments posted on your website are not from actual customers, but by a disgruntled ex employee. We are not capable of overcharging the insurance companies because we use the pricing that we download monthly from their database, not pricing that we pull from thin air. Due to the escalation of materials and labor after Hurricane Ike and the hailstorms in Austin, Xactimate and the major insurance companies went from quarterly price updates to monthly price updates. If an estimate were written in October 2008, but the work not started until February 2009, then obviosly the prices would be higher when the work was completed and billed at the updated Feb 2009 prices. We do not set the market price, and only can bill at levels that the insurance company agrees to.

As far as warranties go, there isn't a single roof leak that hasn't been repaired in our 18 years of operation. This complaint is nothing more than an attempt to tarnish our reputation. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and answer to the homeowners we serve.

Sincerely,
    Paul Willi
    CEO

• Aa
      29th of Nov, 2009

What article are you referring to in regard to overcharging? I didn't see any statement in the initial paragraph only the title. I believe the complaint is titled overcharged since they paid your company for a new roof that according to them is still leaking.

How do you know if from an ex employee?
    It sounds like you know the specifics ie: loss date, customer name, customer addreess are you responding the correct complaint?