TRG FIELD SOLUTIONS / FRAUDULENT COMPANY

1 1099 WALL STREETLyndhurst, NJ, United States Review updated:

They promise you 300 a week base salary + commission for every Verizon Triple PLay you sell. They also offer an additional 300 dollars for every 5 triple plays that are sold. The company itself is a waste of time to work for. They had no clue I was coming in for an interview. They are extremely unorganized and not well managed. During my interview, the "manager" told me that the position was 100 percent strictly commission based and that I will be having to drive to a territory knocking on people's doors that don't even want to be bothered. This job is bogus and if you have a college degree like myself, don't bother showing up when they call you for an interview. Stay home.

Ea

More TRG FIELD SOLUTIONS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2010

I work for TRG and do not have a college degree. I made over 100k last year. Maybe you should stop hiding behide your college degree and get a job!! Join the real world a college degree are a dime a dozen. Maybe they didn't know you were coming because your big head wouldn't fit in their door.

28th of Apr, 2010

maybe YOU should get a real job and learn a thing or two from the guy with a college degree. Anyone can do sales and beg for money. It takes time and dedication to actually learn a trade. Get off your high horse low life. Stop begging and lying to make a paycheck, and actually earn it!

• To
      25th of May, 2010

A reputable company that pays employees $100K a year, should not have to be hounding people endlessly via telephone with callers that can barely speak English. What's up with that? Moral of the story, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Give me a college degree anyday

• Cp
      3rd of Jun, 2010

TRG is a churn and burn operation. Internally their focus is to steel from the employees instead of growing the company.

They expect the sales person to lay out all their own money for expences. Once sales are made TRG takes 80 percent of the commission from Verizon, then the sale person must fight for their money.(Which averages 40 percent less then promised pay)

They post bogus contests and never award the prize or if its an item, that item is always stolen and forgotton about.

The managers of the company have never sold the Verizon products and have no clue how to produce themselves. Orders are stolen internally with no reprecussions for the theft.

Good people just walk away from this mess.

Final analysis: If they call you tell them to put you on the do not call list

• Ta
      23rd of Jun, 2010

I worked for TRG and based on my experience this is a prestige company because they offer a lot of benefits like dental, vision and the 401k retirement benefit which only the big companies have. I made a lot of money during my stay with TRG. They are very transparent.

• Ri
      29th of Jun, 2010

No job is good or bad, a job is a job. The point is, does it really suit you? Even they don't expect you to come and join them if you happen to be a PhD. in Biochemistry or genetics.

Fact is that this company is one of the few companies in US which are actually hiring instead of firing people. Now as to how much they pay? Or does it meets your expectation is a totally different thing to talk about. Who else knows you financial crises better than yourself?

If this kind of job is not for you that simply doesn't mean it is not for everyone else either. Sales inherently is a demanding occupation which requires skills, stamina, and hard work, but those who are in it, Yes they do make money and sometimes a lot more than we degree holders do.

As per my recollection of facts, its not plain door to door sales, they provide hot leads, people who already have the products of the companies they represent. Neither AT&T or Verizon needs any introduction, they are established market entities. They don't make you sell cheap Chinese toys.

So have a heart and give it shot if you need a job. Don't let others let you down.

• Wi
      30th of Jun, 2010

I work for TRG as well and made $82K last year. This job is NOT a scam or a waste of anyone's time who has what it takes to sell. If selling isn't for you then find another occupation but don't discourage the ones with potential!

• Do
      1st of Jul, 2010

This person's comments are not far off base...I was a SR Manager for TRG for almost a year, and yes there were 1 or 2 people that actually made some money. I would really like to see that person's check that "claims" he made 100K+. There are no "hot leads" in most of the markets and the company DOES consistently change commission plans. There was a lot of fraud going on when I was managing a district for them and am very happy now that I have moved on. Average attrition of sales people was almost 100% at 2-3 weeks out of training. I actually hired over 300++ people in 11 months for one district and had a total of 13 agents when I left the company...you do the math, if it was so great why couldn't I keep anyone.

I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU LOOK FOR A BETTER OPPORTUNITY OR AT LEAST DO SOME MORE DUE DILIGENCE ON THIS COMPANY!!

1st of Jul, 2010

You forgot to state that you were fired from the company for FRAUD and having your employees committ fraud that is why there were only 13 left...they and you were let go

• Tr
      7th of Jul, 2010

Hello, I work for TRG Field Solutions at the moment and am doing my best to clear up any and all issues.
    Please, if you have a complaint or an unresolved issue, please email feedback@trgfieldsolutions.com and I will respond from my personal email to help you.
    It is my sincere hope that we do not disappoint the people who entrust their livelihood to us. Please note, that there 6000 people who work for TRG entities worldwide at this moment.

• Fr
      19th of Jul, 2010

wow! more than two people complaining about TRG ethics, with a track record such as TRG who wants to show up for interviews. canceling mine.

• Se
      24th of Jul, 2010

I find it very unfortunate that a couple of people who couldn't make it in sales would slander this company. I am also a PREVIOUS employee of TRG Field Solutions. Although the company has indeed undergone some changes in pay structure, it is no different than any Fortune 500 company that revamps it's company structures. I was unsuccessful in my sales position with TRG because I was not a very good salesperson. I tried something new and I failed. Big deal! I watched other Reps. become very successful because they weren't afraid to sell. I am just not the door to door type. My co-worker was making an average of $1300 per week while I was making about $400. I am one of the very few that will admit I failed because I didn't have what it took to sell. I would never slander a company because I sucked at my job. Grow up people! Also, I was never promised anything. I was told going in that the job was mine to lose and that I'd make as much money AS I EARNED BY MY OWN EFFORTS. They provided all the resources to me that I needed to succeed and even tried to coach me when I wasn't making any progress. I chose to leave because of that, not because "the company is out to take the employees money." You people have no idea how much back door effort is put into this company and it's success. They don't sell vacuums. They sell VERIZON FIOS! Unbelievable!

26th of Jul, 2010

It's not a scam. Unfortunately previous management was not very knowledgeable of the industry. There were mistakes that were made but never a diseptive practice. They are very professional and want to take the company to the next level.

• Hi
      7th of Sep, 2010

I just got a call from them and I can tell you right off the bat that they're full of crap. 1. They claimed they saw my resume on a website I have never used. 2. She wouldn't tell me why my resume caught their attention. 3. They won't talk to you unless you agree to have the conversation recorded. 4. They won't tell you how the company operates or exactly what they do over the telephone.

7th of Sep, 2010

If they got your resume from a website you didn't use...How did they get your resume. You most likely posted it on careerBuilder or Monster...who cares how they got it ..they are offering you a job..which is very hard to come by right now!!!

• Pk
      12th of Sep, 2010

Been reading these comments. I am not employed by TRG or contracted by them, but recently I've started getting repeated phone calls from this number -- & I mean repeated calls! At ALL hours, too. I've even contacted my local police here. It's generally from one guy (in a MD office.) When he actually DOES talk to me, he "says" they are linked to hotjobs & somehow "found" my resume & wants to meet me & hire me to work a sales job...not very convincing as a recruiter; I'm sure this is BS. Don't know how they got my number -- it's unpublished AND unlisted & this is really creeping me out!

• We
      16th of Sep, 2010

I was just curious about the company because I got a letter in my email...I'm going to defend them. I was a door to door salesman for schwans home service. I worked 70hrs a week, making 40000 a year. It was a hard job, but money wasn't bad. There was "like any other major corporation" a lot of complaints. I see upsides and downsides, but its like any job. Not everybody is suited for sales. I have since, received one promotion on the home service side, and now work for a different sector of the company. That's 2 promotions in 2 years...any job is what YOU the individual make it. If you can go home every night, knowing that you gave it your best, and you still aren't where you want to be. Then find a different career. But don't blame it on the company for not doing their part. A fortune 500 company didn't become a fortune 500 company by Screwing all of its employees guys. Anyways, that's my thought.

• Ry
      21st of Sep, 2010

It's definitely a SCAM!!! weird phone calls, weird interviews, and not very inform manager. They are actually making money off of their employees paychecks.

• Th
      24th of Sep, 2010

Check out /link removed/ as well guys and type in TRG in the search bar. You will find some more horror stories there as well. The people in charge are just friends of higher ups within. They have no qualifications.

• Jm
      29th of Sep, 2010

[censor] people, take it down a few notches and stop being [censor]s, like seriously if any of you procrastinators had a brain you would listen to what they say over the phone and If you had a backbone you would give it a shot if it was something you were interested in, really if your out of work get off your [censor], let off the unemployment, and benefits of the state and get a job, it's not the companies fault your a failure! I thought the youth of today was going to [censor], look at where they're learning it all from! Explains everything!!!