TradersTFX / fraud forex sell & buy

Agartala, India Review updated:

Traderstfx.com is fraud company
Hi,
Traderstfx.com is fraud company.Account manager Mr.Adil Patel is also very fraud.Company does not have any work ethics.I have invested Rs.10 Lakh's approx.They had give me totally wrong deal for sell & buy.When I earned some profit from my own deal then I told "Now I want withdrawal my money", then told me "we will sending request for your withdrawal"but you will be continue your deal neither account will be seazed & starting wrong deal to me for loss my whole money. They will fraud you by taking your money.There withdrawal policy is also very pathetic.Once you invest some amount, they will ask for the more amount.do not believe in any member of this company. From last 3 month these people is not pick my call & neither call to me.So I requested to you please back my money . I invested here from my LIC & Lone money.
Help me-help me.Dilip Kumar Basak
Cell no.[protected]
Email.[protected]@hotmail.com

Di
Sep 05, 2018

Comments

• Is
      Sep 10, 2018

TRADERTFX is a confirmed scam, one have to be very careful nowadays there are so many investment scammers, i was once a victim but i was able to get my money recovered with the help of a recovery expert, i urge you to do the same if you want to get your money back send an email [protected]@cyberservices.com they will help you with recovery.