Toyota Motor Corporation / westchester toyota service
I brought in a Toyota Corolla for service with the knowledge that I needed a fuse changed or possibly the main fuse changed. I was charged for five hours of labor for a job that would take no more than 1 to 2 hours. When I arrive to retrieve the car the individual was in charge of the bill and I discussed the overcharge. She told me I had did this to myself. After my complaint I was charged an additional hundred dollars for taxes. The representative asked someone to get my car who debated to get the car and once they got the car angrily threw the key back to one of the staff members. He in turn debated with this staff member in front of me about throwing the key. I spoke to the owner who said it was too late to change any fees because I had already paid. Once I got into my car, the air pressure light was on. I had to go to a local gas station for air before driving off. All staff members were unprofessional and I spent almost a thousand dollars for a 55 dollar fuse.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.