Toyota manufacturing plant / harrasment

1 1 Lonestar Pass San Antonio Texas 78264, San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 210-263-5460

A certain female employee can be moved to 2 different areas for not getting along wih employees and has had other employees quit because of her. Me as a new employee has had to come into a hostile enviorment where i have been mentall physically and sexually harrased and tortured by this woman for the last 3 months . When i do one thing that may offfend her I get punished for it.Like I said may have offended her after she has caused so many problems for other employees. I have not had a complaint by any employees and get along with ohers.So now Ive been moved and told it was not a good move for me because i could not rise to the challenge and get along with another team member after she has physically grabbed me talked about her panties being soaked all the way through and she could throw them against the wall and the would stick like spaghettie. I have been screamed at by her on several ocassions and she has even rubbed up against be. I report this to hr and its no big deal she intentionally affected my work by either being slow on purpose or raising the hood to fast on me and all of this is ok.Another guy who started with me had problems with her and they moved him but was not persicuted for it. I dont understand it even after all the documentation against her why i get penalized. IS IT BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SOMEONE OR IM A GUY? i EVEN FOUND A BULLET ON MY WIFES CAR POINTING UP ON THE ROOF. I MADE A POLICE REPORT AND EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN AS FAR AS I CAN GO THROUGH THE AUTHORITY CHAIN. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO????????

Comments

6th of Dec, 2010

I just want to be considered for full employment fairly as everyone else, I was so stressed out i almost quit 3 times.I shouldnt be held accountable for them keeping a employee who starts trouble with alot of employees and make people uncomfortable at work, expecially after she has had numerous complaints. I get along with everyone else i work with or around. Hopefully I can keep my job after fileing this complaint

24th of Dec, 2010

well still feels like im being punished as i was put on the end of the list for the next phaze of training.

27th of Jan, 2011

g now shhe can try and humiliate me in front of the whole group in refrence to what he said rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Ms
      7th of Aug, 2011

The bullet thing would have been the last straw for me. Sometimes justice is best served cold--a ball bat to the knee is the surest way to solve many personal problems with co-workers that are out of control and have no respect for other people.