ToyGlobe.com / scam and cheating
I feel it is my moral duty to warn others about this company. I also recently spent over $100.00 on Toyglobe for a present for this coming Xmas. It is a very hard to find item so I sent for it straight away when i found it on their site I paid and waited for the promised tracking number by email. I posted an inquiry on the site asking about my delivery and asking for a tracking number as promised. I had no response until after the 3rd message I had sent using the online form.
Eventually I received a response and they apologized and said they would send a tracking number, they had posted it and I should received it in 14 days.Still no tracking number. I found a similar toy on Amazon and sent of another $100 and received it within 2 weeks no problem. Shame because it wasn't exactly the one I wanted.
I have contacted Toyglobe again, still no response. As I live in Europe, phoning them is not an option for me. After reading these articles after a Google search I have given up on the idea of ever getting the goods I paid for.
More ToyGlobe.com Complaints & Reviews
- ToyGlobe.com - poor customer service, refused refund! 
- ToyGlobe.com - extremely poor customer service/ delayed delivery 
- ToyGlobe.com - non delivery goods & credit card fraud 
- ToyGlobe.com - merchandise not delivered
- ToyGlobe.com - did not get my order and card was charged 
- ToyGlobe.com - refund not given as I was told 
- ToyGlobe.com - toyglobe.com
- ToyGlobe.com - no merchandise recieved 
- ToyGlobe.com - not received merchandise 
- ToyGlobe.com - fraud and cheating