Tommee Tippee / perfect prep machine

1 United Kingdom

I was gifted the perfect prep machine, after all the warnings about mould, every time I changed the filter I sterilised the machine and checked the pipes for mould. This time there was a significant amount of black mouldy residue on it. My husband took the pipes off to clean it, and one of the pipes got damaged. After speaking to a tommeetippe representative online, she informed me there was nothing they could do to help as they don't have spare hoses available and it wasn't their fault as you shouldn't take the back off the machine. However after all the bad press, I wasn't going to give my son bottles through mouldy pipes and checked them. If there wasn't mould in the pipes, I would never have had to take the pipe off to clean it out, therefore they should at least provide me with a new bit of pipe. The machines cost a lot of money and the pipes shouldn't have gone black like they had. The filter gets changed as soon as the light comes on and sterilised regularly. I am not happy at all with the service and upset that they didn't offer me any help or assistance on the matter.

Ei